Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 : unable to verify that your disk is a valid copy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 : unable to verify that your disk is a valid copy Empty sims 3 : unable to verify that your disk is a valid copy

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 19:54

Hello, can anyone help me with this problem?
I instaled The Sims3, i followed all steps cracks and patches in the corect order, I run the aplication , and after showing the mini-video at the begining, right before chosing a town , I get this mesage

WE WERE UNABLE TO VERIFI THAT YOUR DISK IS A VALID COPY OF THE SIMS 3. PLEASE CONTACT SUPORT CENTER

any ideas?
sorry if this problem was mentioned before, but I did not find it with search, and 24 pages of sims problems is a little too much to read

Back to top Go down

sims 3 : unable to verify that your disk is a valid copy Empty Re: sims 3 : unable to verify that your disk is a valid copy

Post by invalidusername Wed 12 Sep 2012, 20:12

Do you have any expansions or stuff packs?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

sims 3 : unable to verify that your disk is a valid copy Empty Re: sims 3 : unable to verify that your disk is a valid copy

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 09:13

no, just the basic one, but after trying 4 or 5 times to open the game without the launcher, just from the TS3 aplication, the eror doesn't apear any more.

thanks anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 13 Sep 2012, 16:31

Actually, since you don't have any extra packs, I was going to tell you that the fix doesn't properly work without certain ones. Follow all of the instructions here, and that should help.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

sims 3 : unable to verify that your disk is a valid copy Empty Unable to verify valid copy

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 10:52

I installed The Sims 3 Pets and started it.After the trailer and all that Very Happy it said that it's unable to verify valid copy.On the original sims 3 there didn't appear anything,but on pets,everytime appear something Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top