Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 Installation Help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 Installation Help? Empty The Sims 2 Installation Help?

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:38

I just finished downloading The Sims 2 Complete edition, and attempted mounting the file. It worked, although, when i actually clicked the virtual drive (Was using PowerISO) it opened TS2 screen, and the error message reads as follows- 'Cannot locate the CD-ROM. Insert the correct CD-ROM, press OK and restart the application'. I've been clicking disk 1, as told. So i tried burning it onto a disk and...'Cannot locate the CD-ROM Please eject and re-insert the CD-ROM, select OK and restart application.' What am i doing wrong and what can i do to fix it? Please help, and thank you. (Also, on a side note- i've heard that certain programs such as Alcohol, nero or daemon tools seem to cause an error in opening the setup. Is this true? If so, should i uninstall the daemon tools program that i have?)

Last edited by Witful on Mon 02 Jul 2012, 00:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : An additional note of information that may or may not help in quickening the process to finding a solution to this dilemma.)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top