Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repeating Action

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repeating Action Empty Repeating Action

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:41

Sooo.. When my sim goes to prepare food, they continually add the same ingredient over and over, same interaction. I wonder if i'm missing an animation? I can make them stop but as soon as they go to prepare food again, the same thing happens. I tried removing mods that I thought might be the cause of it but nothing seems to make a difference. I tried resetsim but that didn't fix it either. I just got patch 1.34 yesterday and it worked fine last night. I haven't added anything new today so i'm not sure what happened.

Back to top Go down

Repeating Action Empty Re: Repeating Action

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Jul 2012, 07:19

Hello,

I doubt they bothered with different ingredient animations to be honest.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2012, 01:54

Well I was able to fix that issue so they will finish cooking but some sims of mine will take 3 hours or more to cook while others will cook in a regular time, regardless of skill and they even both had the Natural Cook trait. I don't know what's causing me issues with cooking but three hours to cook is kind of ridiculous. I got the Relativity mod so that cooking would stop making them late for work but it still takes a ridiculous amount of time to even ultra speed through it. It has only happened since getting the latest patch. :/

//EDIT

I doubt that they affected ingredient animations too but outdated mods can do strange things. I had an outdated Walk Don't Run mod that would create unroutable squares anytime a stray animal would show up. It would generate a sleeping spot you couldn't walk through even though the animal was long since gone. :/

//EDIT

So I've discovered that it's only with Sims that I create? When using a premade Sim, the problem didn't occur so it must be some kind of CC just on that one Sim then? I can't imagine what would cause that though. :/

Mod edit: Please edit your post rather than replying to it if you haven't received replies yet, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 04 Jul 2012, 03:43

I'd suggest removing your mods/cc and trying the game without them then. If they end up being the problem, we'll help you fix it from there. If not, then we know to look elsewhere for the issue.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top