Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error with trying to run Sims Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error with trying to run Sims Service initialization failed (0x024e424f) Empty Error with trying to run Sims Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 11:36

Help i keep getting an error every time i try to run base game Sims 3. idk whats wrong i read the installation very carfully and i don't get why it does this. I did the Base game folder first then # Crack folder i did read this. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly please help here a screen shot and my folder.of base game

Back to top Go down

Error with trying to run Sims Service initialization failed (0x024e424f) Empty Re: Error with trying to run Sims Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Jul 2012, 11:42

Hello,

Do you use mods?
This particular error can be an indication of an outdated crack as well as an outdated mod.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Error with trying to run Sims Service initialization failed (0x024e424f) Empty Re: Error with trying to run Sims Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 20:24

Whats a mod? and no i'm just gonna try reinstalling it again then put new Crack on it again.

//EDIT

sigh i reinstalled like hundred times already taking like 30 mintues to read the terms and the rest of the stuff every single time now gotta do it again -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 13 Jul 2012, 07:51

Hello,

I was going to tell you that reinstalling would be a bit much. This could be solved in a second.
But lets see if there is any "damage" first. The last time you reinstalled, did you restart your pc after you uninstalled the game?
If you did, that's good.
Please post a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to. A detailed shot with file types etc. would be most helpful.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2012, 10:59

Hi There Lady Eldi
I Have The Same Problem Each Time I Install The Game And Follow The Directions To The # I Get The Same Error " Service Initialization Failed (0x024e424f)" Can You Assist Me As This Is Going To Be The 10th Time I Am Trying To Install The Sims 3 and the 4th tome i am formatting the computer! if possible?
I Have The Following System:
Core I3
4 Gig DDR 3 Memory
160 Gig Hard Drive
Win 7 Pro 32 Bit ( Tried 64 Bit )
AMD Radeon Graphic Card HD6500.

Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:17

stephencotty wrote:Hi There Lady Eldi
I Have The Same Problem Each Time I Install The Game And Follow The Directions To The # I Get The Same Error " Service Initialization Failed (0x024e424f)" Can You Assist Me As This Is Going To Be The 10th Time I Am Trying To Install The Sims 3 and the 4th tome i am formatting the computer! if possible?
I Have The Following System:
Core I3
4 Gig DDR 3 Memory
160 Gig Hard Drive
Win 7 Pro 32 Bit ( Tried 64 Bit )
AMD Radeon Graphic Card HD6500.

Regards
Stephen

It'll be a lot easier to help you out if you open a new topic. It gets really confusing if we have multiple people being helped in one topic. Smile Plus, what works for the other user may not work for you.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 08:21

Sorry invalid I Have Created A New Post, Please See The Following Topic:

Error with trying to run Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

Please If You Or Lady Can Assist?

Thank You

Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top