Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

invalid file when i update to 1.36 followed everystep from ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

invalid file when i update to 1.36 followed everystep from ultimate fix Empty invalid file when i update to 1.36 followed everystep from ultimate fix

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 16:11

Hi i have already downloaded the fix for 1.34 before and i made my game work. but when i tried to update to 1.36 so i can make CAW work since it needed my game to be fully patched and it gives me an invalid file. i downloaded the patch in other sites. but i did it previously in updating my game while using the ultimate patch and it worked until now when i tried updating to the latest game. i donwloaded the latest fix and applied it then updated using my manual patch downloaded from other site. It gives me an invalid file error. But the game works fine when i apply the #crack. i just wanted it to be updated so i can use Create A World. I also found out in rtpatch.log that the file i was getting the error was TS3.exe. it came from the ultimate fix. Can anybody help me? thanks in advance :DD

Sims 3 base game
GameVersion = 1.34.27.016017

Ambitions
GameVersion = 4.10.1.011031

Generations
GameVersion = 8.0.152.011001

High end lot stuff
GameVersion = 3.13.1.011031

Late Night
GameVersion = 6.5.1.011031

Showtime
GameVersion = 12.0.273.015001

Back to top Go down

invalid file when i update to 1.36 followed everystep from ultimate fix Empty Re: invalid file when i update to 1.36 followed everystep from ultimate fix

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 23:58

You need to use these instructions then ( the 1st pg with start - end)

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Back to top Go down

invalid file when i update to 1.36 followed everystep from ultimate fix Empty Re: invalid file when i update to 1.36 followed everystep from ultimate fix

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:27

Hello,

Actually, you just need this manual patch to avoid the invalid file error.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top