Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating the already cracked game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating the already cracked game Empty Updating the already cracked game

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2012, 15:24

It might be really tiring for you, but just bare with me please! (I broswed a couple of topics that seemed relevant to my issue but they didn't clear it up.)

I have the version 1.29 and recently I got new expansion packs that I would like to install and a new patch was released, 1.30-something, not sure, and, well, patching is good for you, so I want to do that.

The thing is, I have already cracked my game. I'm not sure, but my brain tells me not to just use the Ultimate Fix files again, patch it, and then crack it with the folder #Cracks' file, because I will get this "illegal copy" error and everything will just mess up. (even if I downloaded the newest UF for the newest version)

So, can you redirect me to the clarifying topic on the forum, if the question been on it and answered, or tell me what to do here?

Thank you so much in advance!

Back to top Go down

Updating the already cracked game Empty Re: Updating the already cracked game

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:56

Hello,

It's really simple, use the manual patch to get game version 1.36 and be sure to download the latest fix.
You won't have to apply the entire fix, just the crack (step 13) after the patch finishes installing.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)