Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF Empty HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 15:15

So, i have The Sims 3 BASE GAME RETAIL DVD DISC and for some reasons few days ago i tried to install it on my PC - but i couldn't launch it i got this error: C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims /Game/Bin/Sims3Launcher.exe is not vaild Win32 application.

So, I contacted EA Support,and they gaved me new product code / the attached it to the my ORIGIN account, and i downloaded the sism 3 game without problems Smile

Then i installed EVERY Expansions pack which i dl from GAMES4THEWROLD but i needed to put crack in the C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims /Game/Bin but there i have only this (IMAGE http://picturepush.com/public/8790253)

FU*K ! Surprised now when i launched sims 3 game it asked me for DIESEL STUFF to insert DISC so i PASTED CRACK INTO C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims Diesel Stuff /Game/Bin/ is that okay ? I don't know where to put crack so something is FUCKE UP with C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims /Game/Bin/ SO ANYBODY IF YOU HAVE IDEA ABOUT HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE HELP ME ! ! ! THANK'S ! ! Smile

I need
HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF 2830496658 because i'm HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF 1490881299 for this shit (just for this problem xD) HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF 1577371209

Last edited by Sims3Help on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 15:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title changed from HELP THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF to the HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF)

Back to top Go down

HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF Empty Re: HELP - - - THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME + DIESEL STUFF

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 22 Jul 2012, 17:33

Hello,

Since you now have an Origin base game, place the crack in C:/Program Files/Origin/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)