Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 05:24

Hi. So i'm new here in this site and I hope I you will be able to help me with my sims 3 game. Well currently I have downloaded the sims 3 base game and sims 3 ambitions only as an expansion pack. My sims 3 base game is not a true copy of Sims 3 but my sims 3 ambitions is an original copy. It runs perfectly whenever i open it but after the time that i need to choose a neigborhood the loading screen freezes when the loading bar is already nearly full. The tips flashing on the screen is still changing but I am stucked with the loading bar. I don't have any cc installed.

Please help me I haven't played my sims 3 since I bought it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] 2830496658 Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] 1490881299 Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] 1577371209

Oh thanks by the way.. it's working now. What i did is I downloaded sims 3 showtime and now its perfeclty working.. thanks Very Happy Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] 294340757 Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] 294340757 Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] 294340757

Last edited by 01021996cute on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 07:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Mon 30 Jul 2012, 05:54

How long do you give it to load, and do you stay on the game screen while you're waiting?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 freeze in neighborhood loading.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 06:27

invalidusername wrote:How long do you give it to load, and do you stay on the game screen while you're waiting?

10 minutes.. yes I stay on the game screen

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Jul 2012, 08:48

Hello,

Depending on your pc specs, you may have to give it a little more time, especially if it's the first time you're starting the game.
But I see you've solved it by installing Showtime.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top