Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot install Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot install Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit :( Empty Cannot install Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit :(

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 12:49

Hello guys, I downloaded the Windows 7 torrent, burnt it to the DVD but couldn't boot it so I used Daemon tools, mounted it and ran it on the desktop instead. I am currently using Windows Vista 32-bit Home Premium, so I wanted to upgrade to the Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit. So after all the installations, at the last step transferring settings (or something, I walked away), it gives me a dialogue saying that "it is incompatible to install Windows 7 32-bit Home Premium" and tells me to go download the Upgrade Advisor and so I did. But I got it running and says that my computer is perfectly fine upgrading to Win 7 Home Premium.
Is it because I didn't get it to install from the booting so that it's not installing? Thanks, these are the specs of my comp

Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit OEM
2GB RAM
250GB HDD
CPU 2.53GHz

Back to top Go down

Cannot install Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit :( Empty Re: Cannot install Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit :(

Post by Admin Fri 03 Aug 2012, 13:55

Hello,

Indeed, we accidentally forgot to include the boot files to the .ISO. Just try again and if it didn't work, be a little bit more patient; a fixed version is on its way!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male