Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought Base game, just need help installing Stuff Packs.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought Base game, just need help installing Stuff Packs.[SOLVED] Empty Bought Base game, just need help installing Stuff Packs.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 19:18

Hello, i have read multiple threads on how to get EP's on a mac to work, but I'm just looking for help in the stuff packs. i do not know if it is any easier. I have the base game and the Pets EP that i bought on disk. I know a little about where the folders are and i know how to show the package details. When i tried to follow the instructions in the readme that came with the stuff pack I'm trying to install, the file wouldn't open. I also have the Stuffit Expander. I think that is about everything and any help would be much appreciated!
Bought Base game, just need help installing Stuff Packs.[SOLVED] 1577371209

Back to top Go down

Bought Base game, just need help installing Stuff Packs.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Bought Base game, just need help installing Stuff Packs.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 03 Aug 2012, 22:28

Hello,

Did you extract the downloaded .rar file using Stuffit Expander? The SPs should be the same as EPs.

After extracting them, create a .dmg file out of the extracted files, using the Mac integrated Image Creator (something like that).
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Bought Base game, just need help installing Stuff Packs.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Bought Base game, just need help installing Stuff Packs.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 23:31

ok, it took a couple of tries, but i got everything to work and the SP installed!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 04 Aug 2012, 08:32

Hello,

That's good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top