Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any mod to make skill challenges completed at once?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any mod to make skill challenges completed at once? Empty Any mod to make skill challenges completed at once?

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2012, 05:11

Hello everyone!

Hey, I have been playing the Sims 3 with Nraas Master Controller since I had the game in your download page, but I found out that the only thing I could do about the skills with this mod is maxing out skill levels. Do you know of anything at all that could make skill challenges completed? I can make a lot of them without any problem, but there's a few that I just can't do at all, even with the TestingCheatsEnabled On code. Thanks in advance:)

Back to top Go down

Any mod to make skill challenges completed at once? Empty Re: Any mod to make skill challenges completed at once?

Post by Dracos66 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 06:20

There is no hack/mod currently for all the skill challenges. Mod the Sims has a mod that was updated to Generations and it can be found HERE

This mod doesn't complete them but allows you to adjust the difficulty level of the challenges.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Any mod to make skill challenges completed at once? Empty Re: Any mod to make skill challenges completed at once?

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2012, 07:02

OK, thank you!

//EDIT

This mod is so wonderful! But it still miss the late night skills and the pets too... I followed the comments and saw that there was the same mod updated to this, but the mod creator has changed his hosting website and his posted link doesn't work anymore... As for googling it, I just can't sort where he is. Please, help me... Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 17:24

It looks like Rainbow Bright no longer works on her mods. I would keep an eye out at Mod the Sims as sometimes mod creators take a break for a bit and come back with better mods and ideas.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2012, 19:31

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top