Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunlit Tides (sauna not able to be placed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunlit Tides (sauna not able to be placed) Empty Sunlit Tides (sauna not able to be placed)

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:21

First I want to say thank you for posting Sunlit Tides so fast. That was unexpected, but greatly appreciated. I am not able to place the sauna. I'm not sure if it's just me, if I'm doing something wrong. Please help.

Back to top Go down

Sunlit Tides (sauna not able to be placed) Empty Re: Sunlit Tides (sauna not able to be placed)

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:54

There are quite a few people who are having troubles with the sauna in the officials as well, some have said that it could be due to some mods. So try taking out your mods folder and then check if it'd work.

Back to top Go down

Sunlit Tides (sauna not able to be placed) Empty Re: Sunlit Tides (sauna not able to be placed)

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:36

chicken12345 wrote:There are quite a few people who are having troubles with the sauna in the officials as well, some have said that it could be due to some mods. So try taking out your mods folder and then check if it'd work.

I don't have any mods, but I'm still having a problem with the sauna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:39

I've read that this problem is related to Fabulous Fiesta Set so people who own it may encounter problems with sauna. EA is working on a fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:47

I have removed the Fabulous Fiesta Set, and I removed all of my mods and it still doesn't work. I did read on the sims 3 website that you will have to update your game for it to work but it's tell me my game is up to date. So I think were just gonna have to wait for someone to figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 09:03

The animations and the moodlets aren't showing up for me at the massage table. I haven't tried the sauna yet.

Is anyone else having this problem?

ETA: Sauna can't be placed. Can't interact with it if it is placed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top