Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS  #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED] Empty URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 18:43

Okay here is my problem(s) that I really need to get somebody to help me ;(

But before my question(s) is that I have NO ORIGINAL Sims 3,EP +SP
(so basically my friend helped me to download all the Sims 3+EP+SP off the internet)...
Note* I HAVE MY INTERNET DISCONNECTED WHILE INSTALLING THE GAME!
and when I started to install the game, everything works smoothly
and installed the latest patches (i downloaded all the manual patches so the game is updated)
BUT when I started to apply the ultimate fix ,
that i put in all the fixes correctly to all the correct directory...

here are the problems:

1) I cannot connect to the origin (but i think is normal but im not sure) THAT'S BEFORE I APPLY THE #CRACK
2) I get some scripted error that i cant load the game
(after I tried to uninstall completely and re-install again for more than 10 times, still no crack applied, just updating)
3) The crack doesn't work for me as the launcher doesn't work or stopped working when i tried to launch the game Sad

I tried to load the game without crack, but i go in the game as it ask me to register or insert CD
but after applied the crack and it doesnt work anymore, launcher stopped working, nothing works ;(
which gets me REALLY depress...

I watched the video that how to apply the fix,
tried install with including download the origin/download manager folder (doesn't work) and without the origin folder (doesn't work neither)
tried install game in C:/ or D:/ (which both has more than 100GB memory, BUT STILL DOESN'T WORK)
register an account with sims 3 EA website, but i never get a chance to go into game after applied the #crack

can someone please help me with this because I have already tried to look all over the forum but no post is like mine T_T

P.S my laptop info is windows 7, 64 bit, NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphic card

Last edited by xnoirx on Sat 06 Oct 2012, 01:58; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS  #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:31

Hello,

And, the big question: did you read the big, red, bold letters on the frontpage?
If not, feel free to read it here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS  #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:33

yes i did, but it still not working Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:54

Hello,

Problem being taken care of via chatbox. Cool
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 03:27

Okie dokie, after few hours of trial and test the game, it works fine but when i start to install sims 3 CC it comes at the point where it says

URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS  #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED] Error110

what should i do now Q_Q? im confused

*Update*

I clicked YES to continue but it stuck to download T_T and i dont know what to do now ;(

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:01

When you say installing Sims 3 CC, what CC are you installing? Store content? CC from another site?

Also, what mods do you have installed besides the store fixes?
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:03

well, i install the cc from another sites like TSR but it doesnt seems to work on mine, and i have no idea about the store fixes, i just started the sims like i dont know how many hours ago when Captain Sir Admin TV with me ;O

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:11

OK some of the CC is probably conflicting with each other and/or hasn't been updated for awhile. When you install CC from another site you have to make sure that is has been updated since the release of the Pets expansion as EA changed the rigging structure on CC. All of TSR's CC has been updated and/or fixed, but the same cannot be said about other sites that have old CC.

If your unsure as to whether or not your CC has been updated you can run it through the TSR RigFix found HERE and it will fix those items that have the old rigging style.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:14

okay thank you, and what about the CC from other site? how do i check if is up to date? and i have the problem with the .package file, it's the same screen like i have from the launcher download page. When I remove the cc from the folder the game works fine and smooth but when i have the cc it just stuck and wouldn't load ;( please help me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:29

You can run .package files through the TSR RigFix as well. As long as the CC isn't corrupt it should work. My suggestion would be to add your CC back into the game one at a time and test it after you run it through RigFix. This will help identify bad CC quicker.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:19

Hello,

Start by using Delphy's Dashboard on your packages though, you may find the problem quickly.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:56

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Start by using Delphy's Dashboard on your packages though, you may find the problem quickly.

I've recently found that Dashboard sometimes reports conflicts that don't actually conflict in game, especially if the CC is from the same creator. Thats why one of my first steps is to run pre-Pets CC through RigFix then load the item into my Mods/Probation folder to test it, this has fixed over 300 pieces of CC for me so far. If the game still acts wierd, then I run the item(s) through Dashboard and/or try to correct it with S3PE.

Now this doesn't fix all CC problems, I've had to delete several pieces that were either corrupt or just plain couldn't be made to work with the new patch but if, like me Wink , you like to tinker its a great opportunity to learn how CC is made and how it works.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 05:50

okay, thank buddy. couldnt have internet last night and afternoon. well i dont know what S3PE is and i need demonstration ;( im very stupid in this work even when *Captain Sir Admin* tried to teach me to install the game...

Last edited by xnoirx on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Mon 27 Aug 2012, 06:20

Just because you need help with this doesn't mean your stupid, it just means you don't have the experience yet. With that in mind you can get and learn how to use S3PE HERE

Lady ElDi and I will also be happy to help you as best we can.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 07:12

thank you so much, i will try to work it out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Aug 2012, 10:45

xnoirx wrote:even when Sir Admin tried to teach me to install the game...
Captain Sir Admin*
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Aug 2012, 10:56

Dracos66 wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

I've recently found that Dashboard sometimes reports conflicts that don't actually conflict in game, especially if the CC is from the same creator. Thats why one of my first steps is to run pre-Pets CC through RigFix then load the item into my Mods/Probation folder to test it, this has fixed over 300 pieces of CC for me so far. If the game still acts wierd, then I run the item(s) through Dashboard and/or try to correct it with S3PE.

Now this doesn't fix all CC problems, I've had to delete several pieces that were either corrupt or just plain couldn't be made to work with the new patch but if, like me Wink , you like to tinker its a great opportunity to learn how CC is made and how it works.

Ah that's good to know!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Aug 2012, 10:43

help! my sims game still occurs error, think i have mixed up my sims 2 package files with sims 3 package files...how do i identify the packages? and how do i remove them >_

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:25

Hello,

The dashboard I linked you to earlier will identify sims 2 packages.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:06

oh thank you! that would help me so much xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 31 Aug 2012, 15:46

Hello,

Please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 13:25

okie dokie, tried to figure out how to fix the packages and so on, but realise something gone wrong. i just wonder, do i need the packages in the mod folders and download folders or i dont? i remove all the packages but the TSR fix doesnt show up the files, as for the dashboard, do i load the folders that i have my packages or i have to load it from the mod folder too? im confused ;s and sorry for the late reply as my housemate killed the internet for the past few days x.x it would be help if someone demonstrate me how to fix packages please, like a step by step guide or teamview URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS  #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED] A078

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 17:12

I was having pretty much the same problem after manually updating my game to 1.36
+ ultimate fix. When I started the launcher I got the "unofficial game modification"
error, and couldn't install any custom content and it would just crash. I
didn't think .package file mods that were not up to date would affect
the launcher or stop me from installing Sims3pack files, ( URGENT! IN GAME PROBLEMS  #SEE PAGE 3 :( [SOLVED] 1490881299) but apparently
it does affect it. (I wonder if certain CC also needs updating sometimes... That would be a pain!)

Anyways, I was going to download
the updated versions of the mods and put them in the Mods/packages
folder AFTER I had installed the new Sims3packs CC I was trying to
install via the launcher, but when that didn't work, I just decided to
update the mods first. After putting the updated mods in the packages
folder, (and getting rid of the outdated ones) I restarted the launcher and everything was fine. No unofficial game modification
message, no crash. Everything installed and my game was working fine.

The mods were Nraas/Twallan mods by the way. The updated versions were already out but I just didn't download them straight away. I won't be making that mistake again!

You probably don't have exactly the same problem but maybe this helps (somebody) in some way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:56

but how to you update the mods? do you use some special program to update the mods or just re-download the mods? coz some of the mods i have is not up-to-date (if you say the old ones) and the creator is miss that i can't contact them...

Can admin or some staff answer my previous questions please? that would be helpful Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 15:54

I think the creator has to update them... I didn't update any mods myself. I just downloaded the updated versions. They will usually let you know when the mod has been updated. And if the creator is not working on that mod anymore and has abandoned it then I think the only thing you can do is delete that mod completely if you want to be able to play the game with the latest patch. And then maybe find a different mod that does the same thing but that is up to date.

I'm not sure how you can update a mod yourself, not even sure if that would be allowed. You might have to get permission from the creator. Besides, it doesn't seem like an easy thing to do. I wouldn't know how to make a tuning/core/script mod work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top