Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fullbuild 1 and fullbuild2.package error in sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fullbuild 1 and fullbuild2.package error in sims 3 Empty fullbuild 1 and fullbuild2.package error in sims 3

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 14:48

Hi,

First,
Im trying to install the sims 3 but when im in the end of installation there's a message popped out "CRC error: The file C:/Program Files/Electronic Artis/The Sims
3/GameData/Shared/Packages/Fullbuild1.package doesn't match the file in
the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup
may be corrupted; contact your software vendor" and when i view my packages folder,fullbuild 1 and fullbuild 2 is missing!! pls. help me..

//MOVED

Back to top Go down

fullbuild 1 and fullbuild2.package error in sims 3 Empty Re: fullbuild 1 and fullbuild2.package error in sims 3

Post by Admin Sun 26 Aug 2012, 14:58

Hello,

Can't you click "Ignore"?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

fullbuild 1 and fullbuild2.package error in sims 3 Empty Re: fullbuild 1 and fullbuild2.package error in sims 3

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 15:36

I clicked the ignore and its freezes..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 26 Aug 2012, 15:44

Hello,

Try this:

Open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!) When you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop. Now, start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 23:23

hi i kinda have a similar problem...i am currently reinstalling the sims 3 base game and during instalation i get this "the sims 3 base file:E:\GameData shared\ packages\ fullbuild1.package error: data error (cyclic redundancy check). " i have clicked retry every time it pops up ...when i hit retry the game keeps on going with installation but that error message still pops up as it gets closer to finishing? what does it mean? and how can i fix it? do i have to re start installation? please help and thank you -mari ( ps. this only has happened now during re installation due to having to uninstall the base game late night and towns stuff becouse they wrent working with the new update intended for supernatural before this update it worked just fine and now i can re install becouse of the message popping up with error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 12 Sep 2012, 19:09

marijiverson03 wrote:hi i kinda have a similar problem...i am currently reinstalling the sims 3 base game and during instalation i get this "the sims 3 base file:E:\GameData shared\ packages\ fullbuild1.package error: data error (cyclic redundancy check). " i have clicked retry every time it pops up ...when i hit retry the game keeps on going with installation but that error message still pops up as it gets closer to finishing? what does it mean? and how can i fix it? do i have to re start installation? please help and thank you -mari ( ps. this only has happened now during re installation due to having to uninstall the base game late night and towns stuff becouse they wrent working with the new update intended for supernatural before this update it worked just fine and now i can re install becouse of the message popping up with error)
Hello,

Please open your own topic, that makes it easier for us to track progress and provide personal support. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top