Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

file: e:\game data\shared\packages\fullbuild1.package Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

file: e:\game data\shared\packages\fullbuild1.package  Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check) Empty file: e:game datasharedpackagesfullbuild1.package Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check)

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 23:38

.i am currently reinstalling the sims 3 base game and during instalation i get this "the sims 3 base file:E:\GameData shared\ packages\ fullbuild1.package error: data error (cyclic redundancy check). " i have clicked retry every time it pops up ...when i hit retry the game keeps on going with installation but that error message still pops up as it gets closer to finishing? what does it mean? and how can i fix it? do i have to re start installation? please help and thank you -mari ( ps. this only has happened now during re installation due to having to uninstall the base game late night and towns stuff becouse they wrent working with the new update intended for supernatural before this update it worked just fine and now i can re install becouse of the message popping up with error) Sad

//MOVED

Back to top Go down

file: e:\game data\shared\packages\fullbuild1.package  Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check) Empty Re: file: e:\game data\shared\packages\fullbuild1.package Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check)

Post by Admin Wed 12 Sep 2012, 19:14

Hello,

Just keep clicking "Ignore", that should work.
Can you confirm this?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

file: e:\game data\shared\packages\fullbuild1.package  Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check) Empty Re: file: e:\game data\shared\packages\fullbuild1.package Error: data error (cyclic redundancy check)

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 02:32

I actually canceled then restarted istalling and they installedjust fine however the game keeps freezing during CAS mode...its been doing this since the new update...that's why I had to reinstall to try to use the sims without the 1.38 update ..still freezes...I also did ultimate fix and it seem to be workin til it froze at the end of CAS mode and I am forced to end the task or restart the comp...its frustrating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 12:42

I have all of the EPs installed, and several SPs installed, all from G4TW. No issues here. You need to move your save files to your desktop (and custom content) and remove the game from your computer. Uninstall each EP/SP first, then the base-game. Install the game, update it, then install all of your EPs and SPs. Afterwards, backup your TS3W.exe and TSLHosts.dll files and copy ONLY THE TS3W.EXE AND TSLHOST.DLL FILES FROM THE #CRACK FOLDER FROM ULTIMATE FIX INTO YOUR GAME DIRECTORY! Ignore the rest! Your game should work fine after that. I had the same issue you did, and that fixed it. My CAS is fine. I just spent 20 minutes in it before coming on here to see if anyone needed help with Sims 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 18:45

marijiverson03 wrote:I actually canceled then restarted istalling and they installedjust fine however the game keeps freezing during CAS mode...its been doing this since the new update...that's why I had to reinstall to try to use the sims without the 1.38 update ..still freezes...I also did ultimate fix and it seem to be workin til it froze at the end of CAS mode and I am forced to end the task or restart the comp...its frustrating
Hello,

The crashing is definitely not caused by the patch or the Ultimate Fix. Please re-do these instructions to patch back to the latest 1.38: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
After that, test your game.
If it didn't work, please tell us: do you have any Mods or Custom Content?

leviathan1993 wrote:I have all of the EPs installed, and several SPs installed, all from G4TW. No issues here. You need to move your save files to your desktop (and custom content) and remove the game from your computer. Uninstall each EP/SP first, then the base-game. Install the game, update it, then install all of your EPs and SPs. Afterwards, backup your TS3W.exe and TSLHosts.dll files and copy ONLY THE TS3W.EXE AND TSLHOST.DLL FILES FROM THE #CRACK FOLDER FROM ULTIMATE FIX INTO YOUR GAME DIRECTORY! Ignore the rest! Your game should work fine after that. I had the same issue you did, and that fixed it. My CAS is fine. I just spent 20 minutes in it before coming on here to see if anyone needed help with Sims 3.
Reinstalling usually doesn't fix all kind of crashing issues. As for your instructions, you can find those here too: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 04:02

the game updates just fine...the current version on the game is 1.38...how ever it still freezes after a few minutes of playing to the point where i have to re start my comp or force close the game ...i dont have any custom content at all i have never downloaded anything from the store either

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:59

Hello,

Look here, one of these might do the trick.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top