Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Supernatural not installing? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural not installing? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Supernatural not installing? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 22:07

Hi,

I've recently tried installing Sims 3 Supernatural with the torrent I got from Games4TheWorld but it just doesn't seem to be installing.
I've gone through the whole installation problem without a hitch but when I load the Sims 3 launcher, the Supernatural icon on the bottom corner is saying that I don't have it installed. I also installed Seasons a while back as well and I played that for quite a while with no problem but it's now saying that it's also not installed..
I've applied the crack for Supernatural as well and when I try to launch the game, it's saying that I need to insert the disc from Generations (even though Seasons was the last expansion I installed).
I've uninstalled the expansion once and re-installed it and I still have the same problem.

If it helps at all, I have installed the following expansion packs from the website; Seasons (now not working), generations, ambitions and the base game. I also have installed a purchased copy of Late Night.

Sorry if you've had this question before, I can't find a solution to it.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural not installing? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural not installing? [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Mon 25 Feb 2013, 02:11

Please follow steps 2-4 here, re-downloading both the fix and the manual patch. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural not installing? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural not installing? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 05:06

Whenever I try to install the patch it comes up with the message;

"The setup detects that no version of The Sims 3 is installed. This update requires that a previous version of the application be installed."

Sorry for the trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 18:14

Try this .. Uninstall your Latest Expansion Pack ( Which is Seasons I guess ) and uninstall also the base game .. after that reinstall first the base game then install the Seasons Expansion ( I think the install will update the base game for you to let the Seasons Work )

If your Trying to patch it to 1.50 (which is the latest) make sure to patch it first to 1.48 so the manual patch for 1.50 will work Dont forget to apply the ultimate fix lol

Hope i was able to help xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:58

Hello,

Where did you get the base game from, exactly?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 01:11

Hi,
It's all working now! I followed Nephilim01's advice and it seems to have sorted it out.
Thank you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 02:03

KiddyMcKid wrote:Hi,
It's all working now! I followed Nephilim01's advice and it seems to have sorted it out.
Thank you guys!

Glad i Was able to help. Cheers lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:13

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now, thank you Nephilim01!

Enjoy the game and do not hesitate to contact us again if you need more assistance! Sims 3 Supernatural not installing? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top