Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Supernatural problems :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lots of Supernatural problems :( Empty Lots of Supernatural problems :(

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:36

Hi all!

Hope you're enjoying Supernatural!

I was just curious if anyone was having problems with it...I'm having quite a few.

My Fairies keep sinking into the floor, even ResetSim doesn't help (I had to evict them and move them back in)

Zombies are attacking every night - not just on full moons - and there's no way to remove them through population control, which I think was silly on EA's part.

And, all my sims run from Bonehilda, and get a scared moodlet from her, even if they're supernatural and have the supernatural fan trait.

Anyone else having these problems? The only mods I have are no intro, and auto testingcheatsenabled.

Back to top Go down

Lots of Supernatural problems :( Empty Re: Lots of Supernatural problems :(

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:53

I'm still trying to figure things out myself. But I have no problems with the Fairy sinking and I have not (yet) been attacked by Zombies. I just barely scratched the surface.

IF the game has Pea Shooters, place them in your yard OR build a fence around the yard with a gate that allows only household to enter (if it exists). I have a front door that only my people can use.

I have not messed with Bonehilda yet. Sorry I can't be of any help with that one.

Quick question, was the Zombie part of the CAS or are they NPC? This is just for my info, trying to figure out how to get zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 00:01

I can't see the fairy wings in CAS and I don't know if it's because of a mod or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 00:27

deblake60 wrote:Quick question, was the Zombie part of the CAS or are
they NPC? This is just for my info, trying to figure out how to get
zombies.

I didn't want the peashooter (I thought it was silly), so I was forced
to build a fence. However, then the zombies sit outside the fence
grunting because they can't get through the door, which goes on for
hours. :/ it's just obnoxious that there's no crowdcontrol for zombies.

The Zombies were NPC, though, not CAS.

Kotona14 wrote:

I can't see the fairy wings in CAS and I don't know if it's because of a mod or not.

I believe that's a mod problem - someone I knew had the same problem, and after removing their mods, it was fixed. Hope that helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 00:55

Kotona14 wrote:

I believe that's a mod problem - someone I knew had the same problem, and after removing their mods, it was fixed. Hope that helps![/quote]

Do you know which mod? I have rather a lot of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 02:14

No idea - hard to tell, since very few are supported by SN. Your best bet would be to transfer your package folder to the desktop, and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, add your mods in slowly til you can pinpoint what's causing the issue. Tedious, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:06

Kotona14 wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:

I believe that's a mod problem - someone I knew had the same problem, and after removing their mods, it was fixed. Hope that helps!

Do you know which mod? I have rather a lot of them.[/quote]
Hello,

That's indeed a Mod issue!
Either update or remove the corrupt one(s).
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 08:40

I'm having the same zombie problems as you deedee47.
They are popping up all over my yard. Even in the day time, it's not a full moon....so I don't know what's going on. I changed the lunar cycle so I would have NO full moon. They showed up anyway, about 5-6 a day(a sim day).
I can't even play the game bc they are so frequent. The peeshooter shoots some... But it's just too many. It's getting really obnoxious and old quick! Lol
Oh and I have no mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 14:52

Pyt86 wrote:I'm having the same zombie problems as you deedee47.
They are popping up all over my yard. Even in the day time, it's not a full moon....so I don't know what's going on. I changed the lunar cycle so I would have NO full moon. They showed up anyway, about 5-6 a day(a sim day).
I can't even play the game bc they are so frequent. The peeshooter shoots some... But it's just too many. It's getting really obnoxious and old quick! Lol
Oh and I have no mods.
Hello,

For your and our ease, please open your own topic! Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 20:20

Just wanted to let everyone know, the Neurotic trait seems to be the culprit for causing Sims to flee from Bonehilda, whether they're supernatural or not. Not sure if this is a bug, as that doesn't really make sense for the trait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 08 Sep 2012, 20:27

DeeDee47 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know, the Neurotic trait seems to be the culprit for causing Sims to flee from Bonehilda, whether they're supernatural or not. Not sure if this is a bug, as that doesn't really make sense for the trait.
Hello,

Perhaps time for a "Fix" thread, Lady ElDi?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 20:45

Hello, I had the problem with unvisible fairy wings and it was because of old, not updated no mosaic mod. Wink now it works Smile

I also have the problem with zombies that come during day time and generally all the time... don't know how to fix it though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 20:52

same problem with zombies spawning constantly here, but i read on the official forums that many people have that problem, idk if it has to do with having plants in your lot b/c in sunlit tides i didn't get any but in moonlight falls they are all waiting like 12 of them at my house's door for days and days which is kinda cool lol but sometime they won't let you get out and i have the bonehilda run-away problem as well but not any of my sims are neurotic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 23:22

It very well might be because of plants - after I moved to a new house, and didn't garden, I only got a few zombies on a full moon. Before, they came constantly and during any moon phase.

There is a cheat, if you have testingcheatsenabled true on - shift click on the mailbox, and there's an option to remove zombies. It only deletes the current ones though, and more will spawn during a full moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 02:01

I'm having the same problem with zombies, I am also having the problem that if a my sims are in supernatural form they wont age up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 04:08

chrystal0821 wrote:I'm having the same problem with zombies, I am also having the problem that if a my sims are in supernatural form they wont age up.

Supernatural form seems to cause problems - I had a werewolf that couldn't get another sim pregnant while in wolf form.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Sep 2012, 11:19

Admin wrote:
DeeDee47 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know, the Neurotic trait seems to be the culprit for causing Sims to flee from Bonehilda, whether they're supernatural or not. Not sure if this is a bug, as that doesn't really make sense for the trait.
Hello,

Perhaps time for a "Fix" thread, Lady ElDi?

Hello,

There seem to be quite a few bugs with Supernatural! It may be worth collecting issues and solutions for a fix thread, yes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)