Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems of supernatural proportions....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems of supernatural proportions.... Empty Problems of supernatural proportions....

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:37

Hello! I'm a bit new to the whole 'crack and pirate' procedure, so it's needless to say I'm having a few problems getting Supernatural to work....

Problems of supernatural proportions.... 1490881299

I don't seem to have a Game folder nor a Bin folder in my Sims 3 Directory.I downloaded the Supernatural crack and simply used the folders there, hoping it would work. I tried to run the game, and it asked for the supernatural disk. I decided to come here, since Pirate Bay said this is where it came from, and took a look around. I just now tried to use the ultimate fix. I installed the files for Supernatural, KP, Diesel, etc. and tried to update my game. I didn't get any new messages saying I had an update, so I thought that was that, and ran the game. It once again asked for the Supernatural disk. I already have Pets installed, which it says I must, so I know that's not a problem...

I'm sorry if I sound really stupid right now, but I really am new to the whole 'crack' thing... Problems of supernatural proportions.... 1577371209

Back to top Go down

Problems of supernatural proportions.... Empty Re: Problems of supernatural proportions....

Post by Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:55

Hello,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum and the world of Torrenting!

Try this first, prior to doing anything else: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and read carefully!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problems of supernatural proportions.... Empty Re: Problems of supernatural proportions....

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:57

Yes, I tried doing that, but it still asked for a disk. D:

Could the problem be that I don't have a Game or Bin folder? x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 19:36

So you already have Supernatural installed, but when you try to run your game it asks for a disk?

If that's the case, try this:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/NoCD+Phase+One
Scroll to the bottom, click 'download', extract the file and place the .package file in your My Documents -> Electronic Arts -> The Sims 3 -> Mods -> Packages folder.

Are you trying to install Supernatural and getting the error?
I would, if I were you in that case, uninstall all my expansions and restart. I recently had to do that myself. I hope I helped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:14

caster55666 wrote:Yes, I tried doing that, but it still asked for a disk. D:

Could the problem be that I don't have a Game or Bin folder? x.x
Hello,

Did you buy and download the base game via Origin?

mmmooonnniii wrote:So you already have Supernatural installed, but when you try to run your game it asks for a disk?

If that's the case, try this:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/NoCD+Phase+One
Scroll to the bottom, click 'download', extract the file and place the .package file in your My Documents -> Electronic Arts -> The Sims 3 -> Mods -> Packages folder.

Are you trying to install Supernatural and getting the error?
I would, if I were you in that case, uninstall all my expansions and restart. I recently had to do that myself. I hope I helped!
We do not recommend that NoCD Mod, as it might cause problems later and it doesn't seem to work for everyone.
It's always recommended to just use the latest version of the crack, which is always included with the latest version of the Ultimate Fix.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 04:09

Oddly, the crack has never solved my No Disk error, and I've always relied on Nraas' NoCd mod, otherwise my game doesn't work at all! Weird.
Anyways, good luck solving this! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 04:26

I know this maybe a dumb question, but are you sure your looking in the right directory? If the game is installed you should most definitely have a game/bin folder(s).
May I ask exactly what directory you are looking in?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 08 Sep 2012, 11:54

mmmooonnniii wrote:Oddly, the crack has never solved my No Disk error, and I've always relied on Nraas' NoCd mod, otherwise my game doesn't work at all! Weird.
Anyways, good luck solving this! Smile

The (right) crack always solves the no disk error. If it doesn't work, you're doing it wrong Wink But it's good that the no CD works for you.

D0lly wrote:I know this maybe a dumb question, but are you sure your looking in the right directory? If the game is installed you should most definitely have a game/bin folder(s).
May I ask exactly what directory you are looking in?

I was wondering about this myself. You may be looking in the wrong directory. Where did you get your base game? Downloaded? Retail and if yes, a disk, an Origin version or a Steam version? Try this video, it'll tell you exactly where to copy the crack to.
Note that, if you have an Origin base game version, you'll need to look for the game bin in C:\Program Files\Origin\The Sims 3\Game\Bin in stead of C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 05:01

No, The base game is a disk, as are my Pets, World Adventures, and Ambitions EPs. Yes, I am looking in the correct directory, because I've installed mods and CC countless times, just not Cracks. I'm still missing a Game/Bin folder.... Should I try re-installing the base game?

//EDIT

Oh, and after I tried to install the fix, it's asking for a game disk before I even start the game now. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:12

Hello,

Mods and CC go in an entirely different directory though. Please try this video.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 03:58

Yes, I know that. I was jut using that as an example that I'm in the right place. Electronic Arts>Sims 3. There's just no Game or Bin folders. I know the difference between a Crack and a .Package file! xD

//EDIT

Okay, new question; Is there any way to uninstall the Supernatural crack? It kind of sucks not being able to play sims at all Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Sep 2012, 20:49

Hello,

I'm not suggesting that you don't know the difference Wink Packages go to Documents\Electronic Arts\etc.., while the crack goes to Program Files\Electronic Arts\etc.., which is why that particular example had me confused as to it's relevance.
If your base game is a disk, there's no way that there's no game\bin folder. When you installed your game, did you install it to the default location?

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 23:49

OKAY. I downloaded a Game/bin folder and installed everything. It's stopped asking for a disk. I'll update this topic if any further problems arise. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Sep 2012, 00:22

Hello,

We'll keep this topic open for you, please let us know the final result.
Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 07:34

First testrun was good. A little bit of lag and frame drops, and a few debug items popping up in buy mode, but other than that things were smooth. The only problem I have is that Zombies just kin d of stand there until they despawn or transform back into humans, but I wasn't really too interested in them to begin with.

Thanks for the Crack! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top