Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED] Empty Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 03:57

I downloaded the Supernatural expansion pack today and it installed fine, did everything like the instructions said. I made a fairy on the CAS but the new traits were not there and the new food options for their favorite food was not there. I had watched a playthrough of the CAS so I know they should be there but they are not. So I just started the game anyways. But after choosing my house I noticed my fairy doesn't have her wings. And when I wanted her to go into her fairy house it gave no option to do so, like the game didn't recognize she was a fairy. Is anyone else having these problems? The only thing I have in my game that is modded is the Statue of Life and the Book of Knowlege.

Thank you in advance!

UPDATE : Lifetime Rewards list is blank.

Last edited by IVIandy on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 05:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 03:59

I have the exact same problem! I really want to experience it but in every way it wont let me... i have no mods.. what's going on!? Sad

Back to top Go down

Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 04:11

I am also having that problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 04:13

Ugh! We need to find this out!, Google is not being helpful at the moment.. I think Supernatural is still to new, We might be out of luck for a bit... Very sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 04:19

Yeah I am thinking so too, I even browsed through the Sims 3 Site to see if anyone else posted the same problem. No such luck. Which really sucks, I wanted to experience the new traits and have a fairy sim D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 04:23

For sure! I have been waiting for it all day, I got the release and installed Cracked it then took my dog to the groomers (Long Time i finnnnnaly got it done) went to a birthday party, Come back and try it and everything was cool and now.. im in the neighbourhood with humans lol! no can be Supernatural...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 04:28

If you have any mods relating to the game, please remove it and download the newer version of it. [v1.38]

For the Fairy Wings, I believe you have the No Mosaic Patch mod installed. Try the update the new version Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 05:00

Enterland wrote:If you have any mods relating to the game, please remove it and download the newer version of it. [v1.38]

For the Fairy Wings, I believe you have the No Mosaic Patch mod installed. Try the update the new version

I have it running without any custom content and I do not have the No Mosaic Patch. I like my sims censored haha.

Also, I just checked and the lifetime rewards list is blank. No rewards or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 05:21

Enterland wrote:If you have any mods relating to the game, please remove it and download the newer version of it. [v1.38]

For the Fairy Wings, I believe you have the No Mosaic Patch mod installed. Try the update the new version Here

I'm going to try this mod instead of the one I had. Hope it will work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 05:42

I am having the same problem with the fairy. No wings in game mode (but if I take her back to CAS she has them). I also have no option for her to go into her little house as well.

I am running three MODS, but took out all MODS and still have the same issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 06:14

I had a few mods and i didn't know so i took them out, Now i can use the fairy no problem but i have yet to see any Zombies or Werewolves in my neighbourhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 06:23

markk wrote:I had a few mods and i didn't know so i took them out, Now i can use the fairy no problem but i have yet to see any Zombies or Werewolves in my neighbourhood.
Lucky! I even switched her to a witch and then back to a fairy in CAS and she stayed a witch. You won't see Zombies until the full moon at night time. And the Wolff Family are werewolves, but they are all in human form. I didn't see anyone become a werewolf when I played though. Nor did I see any fairies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 07:10

There's nothing wrong with any of the mods I have.
My fairy doesn't have her wings at all, neither in CAS or in Sims game itself. Sad

Last edited by Kotona14 on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 07:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 07:51

I had the exact same issues but i looked in the mods folder and the downloads, took them all out to start fresh and now, All works well, Give it a look, Sucks to get rid of it all but I'm hoping its all worth it, Fun so far!

Oh IVlandy, Thanks i thought maybe they would change after the full moon but i had to much to get done, now i have to wait till tomorrow to play but in relationships i could see a gold ring around people who were fairys and the usual Vamp one purple so im hoping all is well in the neighbourhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 15:21

Yeah same. All my mods are updated to 1.38 and I have a vampire, but my fairy isn't a fairy, my witch can't cast spells, and my werewolf isn't a werewolf >_> This is so frustrating. Plus I can't pick any of the new SPN traits for my sims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:02

markk wrote:I had the exact same issues but i looked in the mods folder and the downloads, took them all out to start fresh and now, All works well, Give it a look, Sucks to get rid of it all but I'm hoping its all worth it, Fun so far!

Oh IVlandy, Thanks i thought maybe they would change after the full moon but i had to much to get done, now i have to wait till tomorrow to play but in relationships i could see a gold ring around people who were fairys and the usual Vamp one purple so im hoping all is well in the neighbourhood.

After you did get rid of your downloads and MODs, does your sims act the way they are suppose to? Such as if you have a witch, he/she can cast spells (I get a message telling me my Witch needs to be a witch before casting??). Has your werewolf (if you have one) transformed?

I took your advice, but my fairy still have no wings in game play. My werewolf can't transform (the full moon has not yet happened, but I know it did). Seems that my Genie has no abilities??

Oddly the only SIMS I do have that seem to be acting in character are my Ghost and my Human?

BTW: What's with the vampires wanting to attack the Peashooters? I have a vamp and she will not leave the shooter alone. When it fires on her, turns her into a zombie (temp) then she pases out. Seems she's obsessed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 18:19

If you click on your werewolf sim there should be an option to have them transform. They don't have to wait until the full moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 18:34

One would think so, huh?

All of my Supernaturals basically acted like humans, they didn't have their abilities, but I think I got it fixed. Even my Fairy has wings AND can go into her litle house.

Before my werewolf didn't have the transform option, my magical castors couldn't do what they were suppose to. My vampire didn't even hunt/stalk or couldn't feed, but she had to stay out of the sunlight and was obsessed with attacking Peashooters.

Here's the steps I used, no promises they would work or not for anyone else (I hop the do though, Supernatural is MUCH funner when things goes right!)

1) Enable Cheats Window and type testingCheatsEnabled true

2) In game mode (don't pause, I already tried, for me works in live mode), select your SIM. SHIFT + L Click for the menu.

3) Select Edit Sim in CAS (something Similar)

4) In CAS select the SUpernatural part and changed to human, wait a few seconds and then reselect what supernatural being you want.

5) As son as you see the Supernatural SIM doing their "effect" (fly, wand waving, whatever) click the Check Mark.

6) In live mode check your SIM to see if it worked by using their Supernatural Abilities. I checked with each of mine (have one of each Supernatural)

7) Once finished with each of your SIMS, "Save and QUit"

Cool When you restrt your game, they should be up and ready, if not, just repeat everything, except #6. Only use the Save and Quit when you are finished playing.

Hope it works for you! My game has more to offer now!

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:04

Hello,
I have a similar problem...
I couldn't create a supernatural in CAS so I disabled all of my mods. But now I still can't see my fairy wings Sad
Have I to disabled all of my downloads? If someone know what's kind of downloads is responsible of that... It would be kind to say because I had so much troubles selecting only a few of my downloads (The game didn't start because of them, apparently) so now I would like to keep the few I have.
(Sorry for my poor English, I'm not a fluent speaker.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:17

Shyria wrote:Hello,
I have a similar problem...
I couldn't create a supernatural in CAS so I disabled all of my mods. But now I still can't see my fairy wings Sad
Have I to disabled all of my downloads? If someone know what's kind of downloads is responsible of that... It would be kind to say because I had so much troubles selecting only a few of my downloads (The game didn't start because of them, apparently) so now I would like to keep the few I have.
(Sorry for my poor English, I'm not a fluent speaker.)
Hello,

You can disable Mods, you have to actually backup and then remove them from: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:57

HAH! Managed to fix my wings, turns out there was a extra no mosaic mod in my mod map.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:00

Kotona14 wrote:HAH! Managed to fix my wings, turns out there was a extra no mosaic mod in my mod map.
Hello,

Great!
Now let's see if the OP solved their problem too.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 23:51

Figured mine! It was sadly an old mod by Ellacharmed. boohoo, and no updates exist for it either. Oh well, at least I have my supes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 23:52

soylentfiend wrote:Figured mine! It was sadly an old mod by Ellacharmed. boohoo, and no updates exist for it either. Oh well, at least I have my supes.

And what kind of a mod is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:43

It was either a lifetime rewards cost 80% less mod or something else, I can't remember. I got rid of a few ones that weren't for sure updated to 1.38.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top