Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 03:57

First topic message reminder :

I downloaded the Supernatural expansion pack today and it installed fine, did everything like the instructions said. I made a fairy on the CAS but the new traits were not there and the new food options for their favorite food was not there. I had watched a playthrough of the CAS so I know they should be there but they are not. So I just started the game anyways. But after choosing my house I noticed my fairy doesn't have her wings. And when I wanted her to go into her fairy house it gave no option to do so, like the game didn't recognize she was a fairy. Is anyone else having these problems? The only thing I have in my game that is modded is the Statue of Life and the Book of Knowlege.

Thank you in advance!

UPDATE : Lifetime Rewards list is blank.

Last edited by IVIandy on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 05:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 23:52

soylentfiend wrote:Figured mine! It was sadly an old mod by Ellacharmed. boohoo, and no updates exist for it either. Oh well, at least I have my supes.

And what kind of a mod is that?

Back to top Go down

Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:43

It was either a lifetime rewards cost 80% less mod or something else, I can't remember. I got rid of a few ones that weren't for sure updated to 1.38.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 03:05

Well, kinda fixed it myself. For some reason, CAS wasn't setting the occult traits right by itself, so I did it with NRAAS Master Controller and its working now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 05:08

Mewberry Cake wrote:Well, kinda fixed it myself. For some reason, CAS wasn't setting the occult traits right by itself, so I did it with NRAAS Master Controller and its working now.

I think most of these problems are mod/cc related, because I have supernatural from G4TW and everything works fine, wings appear, traits etc... It's great that you got it working but!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 05:23

Yeah, patch 1.38 did a number on everyone's mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 07 Sep 2012, 09:59

Hello,

Problem solved?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:23

Seems like it for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 22:17

Hello,

Great!
Enjoy the game and please do let us know if you run into any more problems! Supernatural- No wings after CAS, no new traits, no new food, etc. [SOLVED] - Page 2 611149516

//EDIT

... assuming the OP solved their problem too.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top