Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slight problem with Supernatural. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

slight problem with Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty slight problem with Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 14:19

Okay well I have the base game, pets, worlds, generations, late night, showtime, and finally got Supernatural downloaded and Without the fix got to create but noticed, Huh.. no new traits, guess they didn't add any new ones. no problem.
then went to put them in their house but Then suddenly everything stops and I'm just hovering over their house, I can move the camera around but nothing happens and I wait an hour just to find no change. so I come here and download the fix, follow the instructions, and get back in.
same problem :s. any help would be appreciated. it says my game version is 15.0.135.018001
just wondering if its updated correctly, and if I'm gonna have to do a complete uninstall reinstall.

Back to top Go down

slight problem with Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: slight problem with Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:12

//MOVED
Hello,

Try this first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes
DO NOT skip any steps!

If it didn't, please let us know: do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

slight problem with Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: slight problem with Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:03

Admin wrote://MOVED
Hello,

Try this first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes
DO NOT skip any steps!

If it didn't, please let us know: do you have any Mods or Custom Content?

heheh, yeah I did XD I figured it out on my own thankfully, it was a few CC mods that were out of date, thank you anyway :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:49

Hello,

Ah, glad to hear you found the cause and fixed it!
Enjoy playing the game and please do not hesitate to contact us if you run into any more problems! slight problem with Supernatural. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top