Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant play the Sims3 >able to open the game, but only to choose the household not to play D houseHold!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant play the Sims3 >able to open the game, but only to choose the household not to play D houseHold! Empty Cant play the Sims3 >able to open the game, but only to choose the household not to play D houseHold!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:42

:newfag: .. After i applied ur manual update and followed every single steps i had the problem as i mentioned above like 5 times Sad Below r the error msg tat i got. I know Ure d greatest savior!
btw, i had Generation n MasterSuite
Help

[img]Cant play the Sims3 >able to open the game, but only to choose the household not to play D houseHold! 213[/img]

Back to top Go down

Cant play the Sims3 >able to open the game, but only to choose the household not to play D houseHold! Empty Re: Cant play the Sims3 >able to open the game, but only to choose the household not to play D houseHold!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:24

This was happening to me before. I uninstalled everything, cleared the registry and reset my PC.

Installed all the EP's + SP's in their release order (Wiki has this) and it worked! Very Happy

Also drag and drop any files you want saved (saved sims, downloads, mods ect) Put these on your desktop.

Hope this works for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Cant play the Sims3 >able to open the game, but only to choose the household not to play D houseHold! Empty Re: Cant play the Sims3 >able to open the game, but only to choose the household not to play D houseHold!

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 22:07

Hello,

Welcome to the Forum!
Do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 08 Sep 2012, 09:10

Hello,

Or an outdated crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top