Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Supernatural freezing and crashing! Causing laptop to blue screen! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural freezing and crashing! Causing laptop to blue screen! [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Supernatural freezing and crashing! Causing laptop to blue screen! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 07:11

Hello! I am having some problems with the most recent sims 3 expansion pack, Supernatural.
My game was working fine, and then i installed supernatural and updated etc (followed the instructions), it had some minor issues with some of the supernatural things not appearing correctly (fairy wings) but it fixed itself. Now my issue is, it loads all the way through to the family, then it freezes to a black screen, glitches out and then i can see the sims cursor, then it glitches to the black screen again, and then if i try to get it to collapse down by hitting the start button or using task manager it blue screens my laptop.

Anyone else having this issue? Or can anyone else help?
Thank you =].

//EDIT

Also i don't have any mods or CC installed, i already took out my CC hoping it would work =[.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural freezing and crashing! Causing laptop to blue screen! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural freezing and crashing! Causing laptop to blue screen! [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 08 Sep 2012, 10:47

Hello,

Have a look here, see if any of that helps.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural freezing and crashing! Causing laptop to blue screen! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural freezing and crashing! Causing laptop to blue screen! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 22:06

I followed step one and tried that, and it seems to be working fine for now =].
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 08 Sep 2012, 22:48

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now, thank you Lady ElDi!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you run into any more problems! Sims 3 Supernatural freezing and crashing! Causing laptop to blue screen! [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top