Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SN cannot get rid of fairy wings/change to a different character type.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SN cannot get rid of fairy wings/change to a different character type.[SOLVED] Empty SN cannot get rid of fairy wings/change to a different character type.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 00:34

Picked a fairy when i started the game in the new town of supernatural but when using the testingcheatsenabled cheat to change to a witch (or anything else for that matter) my sims wings dont go away and i dont have the options of the new character (in other words, im still able to fly as opposed to being able to use the magic wand as a witch). Doing the reset sim cheat didnt work.

using All g4tw patches and downloads only, Im up to date with the patch, using windows7, and all previous versions from the base game to diesel worked perfectly. Can you help me out?

Another issue is during ghost hunting as a career (different file obviously) im not able to click on the ghosts that i find to evict them.

HELP HELP HEEEELP!

Back to top Go down

SN cannot get rid of fairy wings/change to a different character type.[SOLVED] Empty Re: SN cannot get rid of fairy wings/change to a different character type.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 00:41

I didn't understand your question so much but, type testingcheatsenabled true, then shift click to your sim, Edit in CAS, then you can't change your Supernatural? Oh and btw, if this way not works, check the Elixir store(Aleister's Elixers and Sundries) daily, and there is a chance of finding
"Bottled Witches'" Brew elixir in it. Buy it and drink it. Your fairy will be transform into witch I think. I hope this works! SN cannot get rid of fairy wings/change to a different character type.[SOLVED] 3479271199

Last edited by cagil99 on Mon 10 Sep 2012, 00:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

SN cannot get rid of fairy wings/change to a different character type.[SOLVED] Empty Re: SN cannot get rid of fairy wings/change to a different character type.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:05

My issue in a nutshell is this: i originally started the game as a fairy but wanted to switch to a different character type, werewolf, witch, zombie etc. When i use testingcheatsenabled to change character types, it allows me to, yet when i click the check mark to confirm and exit, i still have my fairy wings and abilities.

Basically i cannot be anything but a fairy for my character, even when CAS lets me confirm the fact that i changed to a witch for example.

Started as a fairy, went to CAS to switch to a witch, checked marked to confirm and exit, im still a fairy with fairy abilities

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:18

gothicowl wrote:My issue in a nutshell is this: i originally started the game as a fairy but wanted to switch to a different character type, werewolf, witch, zombie etc. When i use testingcheatsenabled to change character types, it allows me to, yet when i click the check mark to confirm and exit, i still have my fairy wings and abilities.

Basically i cannot be anything but a fairy for my character, even when CAS lets me confirm the fact that i changed to a witch for example.

Started as a fairy, went to CAS to switch to a witch, checked marked to confirm and exit, im still a fairy with fairy abilities

Yeah that happened to me too, I just ended up making a elixir or buying one from that store

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:33

Yea, you need to make or buy elixir to transform into other supernaturals. I don'T think there is solution for your problem. Elixir is the only way I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:35

edit***sorry didnt see cagil99's post before mine :/ *****

ill try that then. My assumption is since i originally picked a fairy, EA hasnt updated the testimgcheatsenabled options for supernatural...so even though it actually lets me confirm the change to a different type of sim, it really doesnt do anything yet. Hope this gets fixed soon. Can i use elixers to change to any type of sim then or is that only to switch to a witch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:47

yes you need to. And here is the some elixirs for supernaturals

Werewolf: Bottled Curse of the Lycan
Fairy: Bottled Blessing of the Fae
Witch: Bottled Witches

I just know these. I don't think there is elixir for ghosts and vampires. I hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:51

cagil99 wrote:yes you need to. And here is the some elixirs for supernaturals

Werewolf: Bottled Curse of the Lycan
Fairy: Bottled Blessing of the Fae
Witch: Bottled Witches

I just know these. I don't think there is elixir for ghosts and vampires. I hope this helps!

There are also elixirs for vampires and even genies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:59

I don'T know them Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 02:46

getting my alchemy lvl up as we speak. went to the potion shop but couldnt buy any of those potions that were mentioned on post #7 by cagil99. since my only other option is to create them i guess ill stick with that for now =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 04:07

Ahhh... that probably explains why I had to manually change the occult type around using the NRAAS mod when I wanted to switch from vampire to witch in-game and CAS was being stupid about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 06:54

Thanks for the help guys. I was able to change sim type my leveling up my alchemy and creating the potion i needed. This worked like a charm! My issue is 100% fixed. Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 10:09

Good to hear that! It will be good if you change topic to [SOLVED] Wink Happy Simming! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Sep 2012, 11:37

Hello,

Actually, changing your sim in CAS like that didn't work right before Supernatural either. I've seen pictures of female sims, who were born as males, changed to "female" using this method, and sprouted chest hair when they became adults. lol!
Anyway, don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top