Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Wings & Aura's not working [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fairy Wings & Aura's not working [SOLVED] Empty Fairy Wings & Aura's not working [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 22:06

So i just fixed my sims again after a short time.. I really wanted to make a fairy with the pretty wings and all...
But when i click on the fairy in create-a-sim. no wings appear.. First i thought it was normal until i went playing.
The wings are still not showing on any of my fairy's and when i hit an Aura there not showing either =(

Can anyone help me?

Last edited by Khaleesi on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 15:48; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Fairy Wings & Aura's not working [SOLVED] Empty Re: Fairy Wings & Aura's not working [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Tue 13 Nov 2012, 23:52

Are you using any mods or cc?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Fairy Wings & Aura's not working [SOLVED] Empty Re: Fairy Wings & Aura's not working [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 08:22

invalidusername wrote:Are you using any mods or cc?

To be honest, i have no idea what that means :X
Sorry.. my English isn't 100%
Would you mind explaining what it means to me ?

Thank you sincerely -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 08:58

A mod is where you add something like realistic car mod... Or whatever.

A mod is a user-created modification to a game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 10:23

Ultrakiller21 wrote:A mod is where you add something like realistic car mod... Or whatever.

A mod is a user-created modification to a game.

Then, yes i do have mods in my game.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:23

Hello,

Temporarily remove your mods, and test your game. This particular problem is most often caused by an outdated or incompatible mod.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:23

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Temporarily remove your mods, and test your game. This particular problem is most often caused by an outdated or incompatible mod.

I tried it and it did not help =\

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 04:47

If you have any CC that focus on wings (pre-supernatural) or anything similar, it will affect your fairies and the wings. I went through this as well. Another tip, after you remove any MODS and CC it would be a good idea to clear your cache as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Nov 2012, 08:45

Khaleesi, I had the same problem...
I figured out the "nomosaic"-mod was the problem - if you have that mod (you find that in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages and then the "nomosaic.package"-file) then delete it.
After that not only my fairy wings showed up, but the fog emitter and effect generator machines started working again Shocked

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:30

Hello,

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 15:48

Carlos G. wrote:Khaleesi, I had the same problem...
I figured out the "nomosaic"-mod was the problem - if you have that mod (you find that in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages and then the "nomosaic.package"-file) then delete it.
After that not only my fairy wings showed up, but the fog emitter and effect generator machines started working again Shocked

Good luck !

At first I couldn't find the mod because i didn't had the same one, I had deleted all my mods and deleted all my installed stuff then it still didn't work.
Then i went to the EA Map that is in the "C:" section and found the problem I installed a mosaic remover, After I uninstalled it the wings finally worked ^^
I only lost all my Downloads / Mods.
Well thanks for your help <3 Thanks to you i found the source of the problem I love you

Last edited by Khaleesi on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 15:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 21:02

Hello,

Glad to hear you did!
Enjoy the game now and please do not hesitate to let us know if you run into any more problems!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top