Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crashing (apologize if it's in the wrong place, kinda new here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crashing (apologize if it's in the wrong place, kinda new here) Empty Sims 3 crashing (apologize if it's in the wrong place, kinda new here)

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 07:36

Alright, so i have all Sims 3 expansion packs (aside from supernatural) but i've noticed (probably since version 1.36 or about two months ago when i installed showtime) it has been crashing and i can barely get out of the Sim creation. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, i've removed specific expansions, and everything, but nothing seems to work, i get about 20 minutes to an hour and a half out of the game and then it crashes saying "sims 3 has stopped responding" and i have to go to the task manager and end the process, I'm completely out of ideas on what to do, does anyone have any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashing (apologize if it's in the wrong place, kinda new here) Empty Re: Sims 3 crashing (apologize if it's in the wrong place, kinda new here)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Sep 2012, 11:24

cezra31 wrote:
Or off the in-game store (in settings.)

Always turn off the in game store! There's really no point in leaving it enabled and it can indeed cause crashes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashing (apologize if it's in the wrong place, kinda new here) Empty Re: Sims 3 crashing (apologize if it's in the wrong place, kinda new here)

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 15:01

Sorry LadyEldi. But, you said that to me last time.

But, Thank you for always reminding me that I am wrong. Sad

I am Trying to understand all fixed.

Now, being a new helper. I will study Looking for bad joke hard first, before answering the topic. Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top