Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I followed the instructions to fix crashing/freezing problem for sims 3 and it's still crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I followed the instructions to fix crashing/freezing problem for sims 3 and it's still crashing Empty I followed the instructions to fix crashing/freezing problem for sims 3 and it's still crashing

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jun 2014, 01:14

I followed all of the instructions from the link that tells you how to fix crashing/freezing and it didn't work. When I open the ultimate fix link it closes itself out after saying something like error cannot be found or something. I'm at a loss and it's only pets that does it. After I uninstall it I have no problems with the rest of my sims 3 games. I really want to play my games with pets and I don't know how to fix the crashing problem. The instructions from the crashing/freezing link fixed it for a few hours and now it's crashing again. It crashes everytime I try to move my sims into a house. The only thing I could think of that might work is the ultimate fix and I can't even get it to work. After I click on it, it pretty much tells me that there's nothing there, like the link doesn't work or something. Mines a pc and I have windows 8.

//EDIT

Update: finally got the fix to download and that still didn't solve my problem

Back to top Go down

I followed the instructions to fix crashing/freezing problem for sims 3 and it's still crashing Empty Re: I followed the instructions to fix crashing/freezing problem for sims 3 and it's still crashing

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Jun 2014, 08:01

Renay21 wrote:I followed all of the instructions from the link that tells you how to fix crashing/freezing and it didn't work. When I open the ultimate fix link it closes itself out after saying something like error cannot be found or something. I'm at a loss and it's only pets that does it. After I uninstall it I have no problems with the rest of my sims 3 games. I really want to play my games with pets and I don't know how to fix the crashing problem. The instructions from the crashing/freezing link fixed it for a few hours and now it's crashing again. It crashes everytime I try to move my sims into a house. The only thing I could think of that might work is the ultimate fix and I can't even get it to work. After I click on it, it pretty much tells me that there's nothing there, like the link doesn't work or something. Mines a pc and I have windows 8.

//EDIT

Update: finally got the fix to download and that still didn't solve my problem

Hello,

You probably didn't do the steps right; as they are partly confusing and misleading. About the Ultimate fix download, try both links, even with different browsers. Also, try again at a later point, since the servers might be down temporarily. There is nor problem with any of the download links though...

Here, check out my crashing tips:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17124-sims-3-stopped-working-crash

Good luck and keep us posted ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top