Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 can't find file in installation, am I in the wrong place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 can't find file in installation, am I in the wrong place? Empty Sims 3 can't find file in installation, am I in the wrong place?

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jun 2010, 07:57

In installation (near end), I need to change from 'Disk 1' to 'GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuild1.package' and I went to the G: SIMS3 and tried every single file and none works....am I looking in the wrong place? Please tell me where I can find that file.
I get the error message: 'Setup could not find the specified path or disk. Please check the
specified disk is correct or select new path'

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 can't find file in installation, am I in the wrong place? Empty Re: Sims 3 can't find file in installation, am I in the wrong place?

Post by Admin Mon 28 Jun 2010, 16:37

Hi,

First, Mount both Images. When the Installation asks for Disk 1, click 'Browse' and select óne of the two Mounted Images. If you get an error, just click the other Image you Mounted. When the Installation asks for Disk 2, do the same. The Installation should go on now.

If you don't really understand the above, watch our Installation Video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWNCFdqqNIg

You still have got the problem even after watching the Installation Video, you can Download TeamViewer from: http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe and then contact our Live Support through www.games4theworld.org when "Online". By using the Program we can control your mouse for a certain time and Install the Game fór you. Feel free to ask for more information about this.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 can't find file in installation, am I in the wrong place? Empty Re: Sims 3 can't find file in installation, am I in the wrong place?

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jun 2010, 08:05

Okay, thanks, it worked but now I have another problem....lol so when it finished downloading it says 'failed to load DLL:SETUP' So do I uninstall everything, redownload torrent and try again or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Jun 2010, 14:25

It failed, but can you play now? If yes, then there's nothing you need to do.
If the game doesn't work, do the following:

1. Uninstall The Sims 3.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3.
4. See if it works now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top