Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store content not showing up in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store content not showing up in game Empty Store content not showing up in game

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 19:11

All the store content I have dled from the mediafire account, including the towns, are not showing up in game.

I have tried the directions here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix

Still no luck. Everything was working great before installing Supernatural. I also tried installing the updated store fix. Still no joy. Everything is showing successfully installed, just not showing up in game.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Store content not showing up in game Empty Re: Store content not showing up in game

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 19:52

//MOVED
Hello,

Are you 100% sure you're looking in the correct place, in-game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Store content not showing up in game Empty Re: Store content not showing up in game

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:26

Well in the case of Sunlit Tides, Lucky Palms, Lunar Lakes, and Hidden Springs...I am fairly certain that there is only really the one place to find that. I finally got Barnacle Bay to show up As far as the store content, I see the items, like the rock climbing wall which I used to use frequently before, I see it...It just tells me I need to pay for it. LOL! It's surrounded by a gpld frame with a simoleon sign, when I click on it show how much it costs and how much I have(which is 0) as far as store credits go. The few items that have actually shown up have a little shopping bag with a plumbob on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:35

Hello,

The gold frame you're talking about is actually the in-game Store, which is useless anyway. Please turn it off in your settings: Options > Game settings > Use in-game Store (Something like that. Either way, uncheck it)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top