Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a Sim Crashes - Sims 3 Supernatural.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Create a Sim Crashes - Sims 3 Supernatural. Empty Create a Sim Crashes - Sims 3 Supernatural.

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 16:23

Hello i have a certain problem. I downloaded the Sims 3 supernatural from your torrent, had an issue getting it started but got help here (thanks again). The game now turns on but it crashes when i go into Create a Sim mode. It works fine for 1 or 2 Sims, 3 if I hurry but after 5-10min the screen freezes (i can move my mouse cursor but the game is stuck) and finally the game shuts down Sad so far I havent been able to create my sims fast enough to actually play the game Sad Please help

Back to top Go down

Create a Sim Crashes - Sims 3 Supernatural. Empty Re: Create a Sim Crashes - Sims 3 Supernatural.

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 17:02

//MOVED
Hello,

Do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Create a Sim Crashes - Sims 3 Supernatural. Empty Re: Create a Sim Crashes - Sims 3 Supernatural.

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 18:17

Not exactly sure what u mean by that Sad here is a pic of my sims game bin folder if that helps?
Create a Sim Crashes - Sims 3 Supernatural. Game_b10[b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 18:23

Hello,

Extra stuff you added to the game.
Please backup and remove this folder completely: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\
Now try again and let us know the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 19:16

ok so i copied the folder to disk D and deleted it off disk C ( i hope thats what u meant cuz i cant find a proper guide on how to back up one file Sad ) the CAS still crashes xD

//EDIT

Also all my saved games from the Sims 3 are gone now? xD im guessing that was supposed to happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 20:06

Hello,

Yes, that was supposed to happen. They are in the folder you moved to your D:\ drive. Don't remove that folder!

Do step 6, please: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes
That should help to fix the crashing. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 20:39

it crashed again during CAS xD i think im going to reinstall everything with all your torrents and see how that goes. Maybe i messed around with t too much or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top