Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :( Empty The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :(

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 04:04

Hi all as I said in the title I installed the sims 3 and then downloaded your version of Supernatural I install it I make the house and character ... all good, but when I play for 5 or 7 mins it starts to go to the desktop then the game then the desktop and so on in a Black screen. If I press ctrl+alt+del eventually I can close the game if I don't the PC freeze and I have to reboot it. I have the 1.42 version of the base game and the 15.0.135.018001 of the supernatural one. I tried multiple crack patch but or the game didn't load or it give me the problem I'm speaking of; I tried other guides on this site: I tried putting it in a windows 95 compatibility (-> gave me no disc error after game loading and city selecting screen), I tried a the sims 3 fix (-> replacing TS3W and .dll and the game told me that I had a not authorized version or something and if I clicked on ignore it open the sims 3 base game if I put close ... well it close itself), I tried the DEP thing (-> and it always crash). I don't know what to do is there a way to fix it? I unistalled and installed both game and expansio pack 2 times but nothing I deleted the sims 3 (making a backup) in the documents/electronic arts and it always crashes! I made my bathroom 5 or 6 times T_T please help me! I'm desperate! is there a way to play with this EP???? T_T

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :( Empty Re: The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :(

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 10 Jan 2013, 11:10

Hello,

There are still some things to try here. Also, make sure you've added all the exe's to the DEP.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :( Empty TY for answer :D

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 16:13

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

There are still some things to try here. Also, make sure you've added all the exe's to the DEP.

Hello Very Happy ty for the answer. Actually I already read that guide I did everything it says now I have tried one last thing: re-install base game and EP, downloading the 1.47-fix and doing what the video in this website regarding the 1.47-fix. I messed up with things and cracks now I just have to try if it works. I hope so, I had the base game crack of another website so idk if it went in confilict. after doing what the video says I started the game just to see if I got the error that I mentioned before (the one to close the game or ignore starting the base game without EP). I'll let u know if it works, stay tuned >.O

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :( Empty Re: The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :(

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 10 Jan 2013, 21:15

Hello,

Good luck Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 + SuperNatural crashes!! Help :( Empty Maybe it goes well :D

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 23:23

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Good luck Smile

Ok I crashed just once (doing the bathroom No shit, Sherlock.) then I played good for an hour so I think I don't have problems from now on. Ah I also setted all my graphic's game to "Low" except for the char detail. Very Happy Ty to all the one developing this site Very Happy it was very helpfull. Keep up the good work.

//EDIT

PS. I crashed a lot with a house that I downloaded from internet and installed Sad so almost all my problems was for this house that required other EP or SP installed

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 11 Jan 2013, 17:02

Hello,

Those houses can have bad CC and cause crashes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top