Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambitions; Press play button, closes like the game is about to start, but does nothing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambitions; Press play button, closes like the game is about to start, but does nothing? Empty Ambitions; Press play button, closes like the game is about to start, but does nothing?

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jan 2011, 12:36

Hello, my question is regarding Ambitions and the need for a disc.

My installation went great, and I used the updated cracks from www.games4theworld.forumotion.com.
It won't start though, its asking for a disc?
I have daemon tools, do I need to mount an image or something? But it doesn't say anything about that in the guide.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT
Ok now, It doesn't ask for a disc!
But when I press the play button it closes like the game is about to start - but does nothing.

I tried passing the laucher and just play the game but when I select that nothing happens either, that is the updated crack.

Ok so I realised if I bought the original sims 3 I should not replace its crack. So I this:
1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
6. Install Ambitions. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
8. Update the launcher to the latest version.
9. Apply these updated Cracks: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/ts3-latest-crack-is-here-117-212-38-45-52-t607.htm
10. The Game should work fine now.

However I'm back at square one. Once I press the play button it closes like it is about to start but does not.

Last edited by mist on Thu 06 Jan 2011, 16:05; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New info.)

Back to top Go down

Ambitions; Press play button, closes like the game is about to start, but does nothing? Empty Re: Ambitions; Press play button, closes like the game is about to start, but does nothing?

Post by Admin Thu 06 Jan 2011, 17:15

Hello,

You have to Install our Late Night expansion, update your Game to the latest version, apply the latest Crack(s) and then it should work.

The Sims 3: Late Night latest crack: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t711-6111-from-6081-late-night-here
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male