Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 game loads, then doesn't respond after I press play.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 game loads, then doesn't respond after I press play.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 game loads, then doesn't respond after I press play.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Sep 2012, 22:43

I have all sims expansions and stuff packs up to Showtime. I followed the ultimate fix and everything was working fine up until now. Here is what happens when I start the game:

First of all, I bypass the launcher by using the TS3W crack.
The game starts and loads fine.
I get to the first screen, where I can choose my family and enter the game, but when I press the check mark to play, the game stops responding. I can still move the mouse, and the music is still playing, so it's not completely frozen. When I hit CTRL+ALT+DELETE, task manager says it's running. Usually it would say "Not responding" if the game froze, so obviously the game is still responding. It's just not doing anything. From that point, I have to force it to close through task manager. What's going on here? Any ideas? I think it may have something to do with me using Sims 3 Repair Utility. Is there anything I can do about it?

EDIT: fixed, it was a bad mod.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 game loads, then doesn't respond after I press play.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 game loads, then doesn't respond after I press play.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 22 Sep 2012, 23:39

Hello,

Glad to hear you solved it!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need any more assistance! Sims 3 game loads, then doesn't respond after I press play.[SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male