Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please insert Supernatural Disc! (after updating to 1.39) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please insert Supernatural Disc! (after updating to 1.39) [SOLVED] Empty Please insert Supernatural Disc! (after updating to 1.39) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 01:28

hi there,

First of all, thank you for your high quality downloads and providing support for them!

Secondly, I recently updated my sims 3 to the new patch (and reapplied all the cracks again) however it now asks for a disc.

Any ideas? I am very sure i put them in the correct directories, and applied them exactly as stated on the installation guide.

thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Please insert Supernatural Disc! (after updating to 1.39) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please insert Supernatural Disc! (after updating to 1.39) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 03:56

installation guide included in the expansions download? if so download the fix and follow ITS instructions and don't skip any steps. its included in the fixes download. after you extract it you'll see it in the folder you have to open it with adobe i believe.

Back to top Go down

Please insert Supernatural Disc! (after updating to 1.39) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please insert Supernatural Disc! (after updating to 1.39) [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:01

Hello,

Yes, please download the latest fix and use its crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 01:42

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Yes, please download the latest fix and use its crack.

I have done this... I was referring to the installation guide in the fix download.

I downloaded and installed the newest version as of oct.1

Update: Running it from TS3EP07.exe lets it load as far as town select before asking for a disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:55

Hello,

I suspect you overlooked the #Crack folder in the fix, or misplaced the files inside. Copy the contents from this folder to the base game\bin.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:59

Hello there,

The Fix from October the first is actually the Mac version.

Aside from that, can you please post a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 01:48

Ummmm... yeah i misplaced the crack files, i redid step 10-11-12 of the fix and it worked!

Thank you so much for your help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 28 Oct 2012, 19:27

Enjoy the game! Please insert Supernatural Disc! (after updating to 1.39) [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top