Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 supernatural and other expansions, (official disk as well)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 supernatural and other expansions, (official disk as well)  Empty Sims 3 supernatural and other expansions, (official disk as well)

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 11:21

Hello, I recently noticed a new update of the Sims 3 base game 1.39 and the fix was released, I downloaded Supernatural and Late Night, the version of my Supernatural expansion pack is 15.0.135.0 and it have to be 13.0, I was trying to put all of the fix cracks to my folder expansions, I have an official disk of the Sims 3 base game and always when I re-trying to do the action again and again, It's still saying on my Sims 3 Launcher that I should insert the Sims 3 Supernatural disk, what I have to do?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 supernatural and other expansions, (official disk as well)  Empty Re: Sims 3 supernatural and other expansions, (official disk as well)

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 14:10

Hello,

Did you do the last step in Ultimate Fix?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 supernatural and other expansions, (official disk as well)  Empty Re: Sims 3 supernatural and other expansions, (official disk as well)

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 15:59

-Which- last step?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 01 Oct 2012, 16:19

Hello,

How many "last" steps are there in your version of the Ultimate Fix, lol?

What he means is step 3 and 4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top