Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED] Empty can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 22:46

hi again lol im having issues with my sims 3 base game, not sure how i messed it up but i dont think im going to get it to work again...but i was wondering if it is possible to buy the orignal base game and download expanion packs and put them on the base game?? not sure if i want to mess up an orignal copy....anyone have links to a download of the sims 3 base game that i can download?? there was one i found threw a user on here that seemed good but it doesnt save the download...not sure why Sad its easy to find the expansions but so hard to find just the base game.

Back to top Go down

can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED] Empty Re: can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 23:17

Yes they're all here.

can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED] 4049071320

And if you have an original game, it won't mess it up.

Back to top Go down

can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED] Empty Re: can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 23:48

i cheaked the link and i cant find the sims 3 base game?? i think i messed up my base game cause messing with it to try and figure stuff out and im worried id do the same on the orignal copy if i downloaded the expansions.. this sucks. well i guess ill see what i can do...lol

//EDIT

another question. if i got the base game but downloaded the expansion packs would i still be able to use the sims3 website?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 00:37

Here you go: can i do this?? and want to find the sims 3 base game download? anyone know of a good download?[CLOSED] 4049071320
and yes you can xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 00:55

thank you, i am new at this lol and good that i can use the website because the expansions are to much money lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:49

Hello,

Please keep everything in one topic, thank you.