Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Base Game - Can't find the Disk 1.iso

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Base Game - Can't find the Disk 1.iso Empty Sims 3 Base Game - Can't find the Disk 1.iso

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 11:59

Hi! I'm new here, and I really couldn't find an answer to this question I have, so I'm sorry if there is and I didn't see it;
BUT! I am currently reinstalling all my Sims 3 and when I want to install the Base Game, it says to insert Disk 1. Your installation guide tells me to put in the mounted (which I have) disk1.iso but I can't find it when I browse.
Anyone can help me out here?
Thank you in advance Smile

X

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Base Game - Can't find the Disk 1.iso Empty Re: Sims 3 Base Game - Can't find the Disk 1.iso

Post by Narong30 Tue 25 Oct 2011, 12:16

xelluhnn wrote:Hi! I'm new here, and I really couldn't find an answer to this question I have, so I'm sorry if there is and I didn't see it;
BUT! I am currently reinstalling all my Sims 3 and when I want to install the Base Game, it says to insert Disk 1. Your installation guide tells me to put in the mounted (which I have) disk1.iso but I can't find it when I browse.
Anyone can help me out here?
Thank you in advance Smile

X

IF you read carefully at the installation guide. You need to mount 2 file at the same time.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Base Game - Can't find the Disk 1.iso Empty Re: Sims 3 Base Game - Can't find the Disk 1.iso

Post by Admin Tue 25 Oct 2011, 17:06

Hello,

First, Mount both images. When the installation asks for Disk 1, click 'Browse' and select óne of the two Mounted Images. If you get an error, just click the other image you Mounted. When the Installation asks for Disk 2, do the same. The Installation should go on now.
If you still don't understand the above, please watch our Installation Video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1i-P4I7bc
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top