Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Supernatural Romantic Issues?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural Romantic Issues?[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Supernatural Romantic Issues?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 19:10

To whom it may concern:

I recently downloaded the Sims 3 Supernatural from your website, and installed it correctly. However, recently, the Sims are unable to become romantically involved with other Sims. My Sim will make friends with someone from the same/opposite ***, then when I have one successful romantic advance, I can no longer select the other person for social interaction. Example: If I am befriend Bill with Sally, and Sally flirts with Bill and he accepts her advances, I can no longer select Bill for interaction while playing Sally. I noticed this first after I used the Love Spell with a witch. I thought maybe it was a glitch with the love spell, but I noticed this with all characters, whether I made them married in Create-A-Sim or whether I have a household of one attempting to marry someone I have no control over. I am unsure if Supernatural actually caused the issue, but I am pretty sure I did not have the issue until I had installed it. I am going to uninstall and reinstall Supernaturals first.

I have the NRAAs Woohooer installed and I have already updated to version 1.39. I also have custom content, but I highly doubt that is the issue as I have had the same custom content even before I installed Supernatural. I have also tried making different Sims and creating different towns.

Thank you so much for your time! I will check back soon to let you know for sure whether or not the uninstall/reinstall worked! Sims 3 Supernatural Romantic Issues?[SOLVED] 1490881299

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural Romantic Issues?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural Romantic Issues?[SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Sun 14 Oct 2012, 19:34

Also move the "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3" folder to your desktop, and test just to make sure it's not something in there that is causing a issue.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural Romantic Issues?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural Romantic Issues?[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sun 14 Oct 2012, 20:58

Yes, do that, but just to let you know, a lot of the cc that was fine before supernatural actually became outdated, especially if it's CAS parts. So the cc could definitely be causing this issue. Doing what t2sink said can help determine if it is.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 21:34

Well, I uninstalled and tried it and I still cannot perform romantic interactions. :/ And I also tried what he said as well, I may have to uninstall everything to see where the problem lies. -_-'

//EDIT

As I mentioned above, I have NRAAs Woohooer installed. I was wondering if someone could give me detailed instructions on how to disable (or uninstall if necessary) the Woohooer. I've looked online, but couldn't find anything. A link would work just fine. Thanks so much for all replies thus far and in the future, by the way!!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 15 Oct 2012, 01:15

I read through the WooHooer documentation, and since it's an interaction mod, you should reset all the sims in town, either by using "resetsim" in the cheat console, or master controller's reset all feature. Then you should be able to remove it just fine. If you'd like to make sure, this is the link to the site, you can check through, and if you decide to be extra safe, you could post in the forums on that site, and ask. Just don't mention having a pirated game, they don't like that.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 01:43

Well, thanks guys. I found the issue. Woohooer required an update. Thanks everyone, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 15 Oct 2012, 07:09

Not a problem. Smile Enjoy the game!
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 Oct 2012, 07:34

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top