Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've read and followed everything but scared i've ruined my sims 3 game! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've read and followed everything but scared i've ruined my sims 3 game! [SOLVED] Empty I've read and followed everything but scared i've ruined my sims 3 game! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:37

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me, I tried to download the ultimate fix and did this, I followed all the instructions on the sheet, however when I tried to update it said that it was 'unable to connect to origin' and said my game was upto date, but I know it's not because all the little sims logos for each game only goes upto showtime...and obv the new supernatural has come out...

So I thought oh well and then went back to try and play my game and now it says that I need to insert the pets disk, so I followed it all again, making sure it was all placed in the right bin, but I just keep getting the insert disk message, so it won't let me play....Please help or suggest anything, I'm just so scared i've lost my game!!!

Back to top Go down

I've read and followed everything but scared i've ruined my sims 3 game! [SOLVED] Empty Re: I've read and followed everything but scared i've ruined my sims 3 game! [SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:51

Do the manual patch even if your game is up to date, and then apply the latest version of the ultimate fix.

Hope it helps, let us know the results.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

I've read and followed everything but scared i've ruined my sims 3 game! [SOLVED] Empty Re: I've read and followed everything but scared i've ruined my sims 3 game! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 21:08

Thank you for getting back so quickly, I'm downloading it now...shall certainly let you know how I get on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 23:20

Thank you so much, it's all working again!!! Thank you for being so quick to help!

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Tue 16 Oct 2012, 04:47

Your welcomed, Have fun playing.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 16 Oct 2012, 17:35

Hello,
Please let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with; enjoy playing! I've read and followed everything but scared i've ruined my sims 3 game! [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top