Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible for sims I don't control to resurrect a dead sim I do control?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it possible for sims I don't control to resurrect a dead sim I do control?[SOLVED] Empty Is it possible for sims I don't control to resurrect a dead sim I do control?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2012, 20:40

I don't want to make my sim focused on gardening and angling, so I guess that making ambrosia is out of the question. And when a sim is a ghost, they're unable to bring their own remains to the science lab, right? And I really don't want to marry off my sim to someone, although I might get a roommate if worst comes to worst (although I think that might only be possible with apartments, and I might want a basement).

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for sims I don't control to resurrect a dead sim I do control?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Is it possible for sims I don't control to resurrect a dead sim I do control?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 01:35

I'm not sure if the game sims will randomly resurrect one of your sims. And if they were resurrected by a game sim, then they wouldn't be in your control.

If you have Supernatural you can use the Philosopher's Stone to resurrect any ghost in the cemetery, or even place the urn on there to get them back; and they'll come back as ghosts into your family. But with the time machine he was able to go back into time and come back human. I think the only other way to get them from ghost back to human is ambrosia.

And with roommates; If you're close enough friends with anyone [without being a love interest], I think after a while you can ask them to move into your house. Apartments only hold your active family and sometimes a couple other sims that you can't visit their house.

Hope this was of some help!

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for sims I don't control to resurrect a dead sim I do control?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Is it possible for sims I don't control to resurrect a dead sim I do control?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 01:38

I found the solution to my problem, there's a reward that freezes a sim's age. Gonna take me a while to get, but it'll give me something to work for xD

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 18 Oct 2012, 09:49

Hello,

Problem solved?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:23

As Big Macintosh would say, eeyup.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 18 Oct 2012, 13:19

Laughing
Good to hear, don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top