Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion packs Install?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion packs Install? Empty Expansion packs Install?

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 15:59

I'm really stuck on how to INSTALL expansion packs? I can install the
game just fine, then I download the expansion packs I want right? It
confusing me because it says don't add the crack, then add a different
crack or update it then add crack I'm just confused, could you shed some
light on what to actually do after I install the base game please. Expansion packs Install? 1577371209 Expansion packs Install? 4049071320 Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Expansion packs Install? Empty Re: Expansion packs Install?

Post by t2sink Sat 27 Oct 2012, 21:23

Okay, so you have The Sims 3 based installed, the expansions you want downloads, and extracted? After that you go to the folder of the expansion, nearish the bottom is Sims3 (EP/SP) (01-07) setup.exe, World Adventure's for example Sims3EP01Setup.exe, So it's a Expansion Pack, and 01, so the first one.

So you click on the file, and it will startup installing go forward with it till it ask you the serial code, go back to the folder with the setup file, and open #Installation Guide.txt on it, maybe have to scroll down a little you'll see a step about Serial Codes, so copy one of those, and paste it into your game's installer window, then just following it through to finish.

Repeat above for each expansion.

There is no need to apply cracks until your finish then you only need to patch/update to the latest version (1.39 at this time), and download the Ultimate fix for the latest version (1.39 at this time.) Then you'll apply the apply the Ultimate fix, and you should be ready to play.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top