Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims get fat while entering plan outfit or change appearance in Sims 4 [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims get fat while entering plan outfit or change appearance in Sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Sims get fat while entering plan outfit or change appearance in Sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 19:17

Hi
Im new here so i dont really know how to ask for help clearly but here it goes.. im facing a pretty weird problem in Sims 4, its that my sims get fat when they enter into CAS after clicking on "Plan outfit" on wardrobe or "Change appearance" on mirror. After exiting from it, they remain fat permanently.

One of my sims just turned teen and as soon as she turned teen, i wanted to change her clothes and hair style. So I clicked on a wardrobe and selected "Plan Outfit". She was totally skinny initially but as she entered into CAS mode, she became fat and when i exited from it by clicking cancel, she remained fat permanently. Same thing happened when i used "Change appearance" on mirror.

I really trust u guys so thanks in advance  Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims get fat while entering plan outfit or change appearance in Sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims get fat while entering plan outfit or change appearance in Sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 20:19

Hi there, @Lazyguy, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Do you have any Mods or CC installed? If you do, try removing them temporarily and check if the issue persists.

Did you apply the latest Ultimate Fix? And was this happening since you first installed the game or when exactly did it start?

Back to top Go down

Sims get fat while entering plan outfit or change appearance in Sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims get fat while entering plan outfit or change appearance in Sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 19:58

Yes i have the latest ultimate fix installed. I am having this problem since the the first time i have played (btw i played first with the previous ultimate fix but now i have the latest one).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 23:14

Lazyguy wrote:Yes i have the latest ultimate fix installed. I am having this problem since the the first time i have played (btw i played first with the previous ultimate fix but now i have the latest one).

And what about Mods or CC? Did you try removing them to see if any of them were the cause of it?

Posting some screenshots showing the problem could help us a lot, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 06:08

I think i solved it just by deleting the current family and starting another one. I dont know why the new family doesnt have this problem.

Thanks for your time  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 18:27

Lazyguy wrote:I think i solved it just by deleting the current family and starting another one. I dont know why the new family doesnt have this problem.

Thanks for your time  Smile

Thanks for letting us know how you fixed it! It's possible that it was a rare bug with the family.

Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top