Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 Town Stuff: Stuck at Family Load Screen.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 Town Stuff: Stuck at Family Load Screen.[SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 Town Stuff: Stuck at Family Load Screen.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Apr 2012, 21:22

Hello!

After I select my family and hit 'Play,' the loading bar almost reaches the end before it freezes. The game tips are still being displayed--rotating through the tips as well--but the game will not finish loading. I realized I had not updated to 1.33, so I did. I have applied the 1.33 update following:
Hello,

In order to fix your problem, please do as following:

1. Download and apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch-updated
2. Re-download and re-apply the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
3. Start the game and let us know the result.

Good luck!
But I am still having the issue. My saved game files do not have the .bad extension.

I am at a loss and missing my SIM family,

Thanks Very Happy

//EDIT

Scratch that, I have resolved my issue.

I moved my Saved.sims3 file out of the Saved Games folder and renamed/changed my Saved.sims3.backup file to Saved.sims3!

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 Town Stuff: Stuck at Family Load Screen.[SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 Town Stuff: Stuck at Family Load Screen.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 09 Apr 2012, 08:53

Hello,

That’s good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)