Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unable to load the Sims 3 after updating to v 1.42 & installing Seasons. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unable to load the Sims 3 after updating to v 1.42 & installing Seasons. [SOLVED] Empty unable to load the Sims 3 after updating to v 1.42 & installing Seasons. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 17:00

Hello!

First of all, thank you so much for releasing Seasons! THis is so cool!! Smile I am so happy to have it, even if I can't play with it so far. So here is the thing; I installed v. 1.42 a week ago, as usual I applied the fix as I am used to it, but this time it didn't work. The game simply does not load, there is no failure or error message, nothing. I decided to uninstall everything before installing Seasons. So this time I installed the base game, generations and Seasons. I applied the latest fix after I cracked as mentioned in the guide. So I am kinda lost here. I don't know why it does not load at all.. Cracks are all well placed and everything..

Back to top Go down

unable to load the Sims 3 after updating to v 1.42 & installing Seasons. [SOLVED] Empty Re: unable to load the Sims 3 after updating to v 1.42 & installing Seasons. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 22:58

Hello,

I still think you're using an outdated crack.
In order to fix that, please RE-DO step 3 and 4 and RE-DOWNLOAD the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

unable to load the Sims 3 after updating to v 1.42 & installing Seasons. [SOLVED] Empty Re: unable to load the Sims 3 after updating to v 1.42 & installing Seasons. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2012, 22:28

that works fine now Smile thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 24 Nov 2012, 22:57

Hello,

Great!
Enjoy the game and let us know if you need more help! unable to load the Sims 3 after updating to v 1.42 & installing Seasons. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top