Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Parenthood: Unable to load households [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood: Unable to load households [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Parenthood: Unable to load households [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 20:49

Hi, since updating my Sims 4 game to include the Parenthood DLC, I can no longer load any households. Every time I try to it jumps me back to the worlds map screen. I've tried creating a new household as well as removing my saves folder from the Sims 4 Folder and it does the same thing . I've also removed all of my mods and applied the latest patch. 

Any help would be appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood: Unable to load households [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Parenthood: Unable to load households [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 20:32

Yes I have unfortunately. The only thing I can think of that I did differently installing the parenthood dlc is that I deleted the old game_ folder that I had kept when that fix came out for endless loading screens for the toddler update. However, when looking at the "How to install Sims 4 correctly page" it does say you can delete it. 

I don't really want to try and reinstall the base game + all dlcs unless I have to, since my game was working before I updated it with parent hood, but I'm not sure what else to do.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood: Unable to load households [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Parenthood: Unable to load households [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 20:05

I have this problem too, when I try to it jumps me back to the worlds map screen I have tried to reinstall game six times doing everything like written in ''how to install sims correctly''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 22:56

So I have reinstalled the base game and all DLCS and it seems to be working for me now!  I haven't the game much yet but at least I can now load into households and play the game.  Very Happy

Aistiskn, I followed "the how to install sims 4 correctly" guide too. What I did differently from last time is that I turned off my anti-virus program and I kept the old 'Game_' folder in the Sims 4 folder that you change before installing Parenthood. Did you do this too? Maybe it will work for you if you haven't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 05:25

Nobody has found a fix for this yet? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 12:51

I tried doing that like abalamm said but it didn't help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 15:01

aistiskn wrote:I have this problem too, when I try to it jumps me back to the worlds map screen I have tried to reinstall game six times doing everything like written in ''how to install sims correctly''
I have the exact same problem, where it sends me back t the world page after loading a household. I did everything in the Installation Guide.

EDIT:
I'll be closing this thread since the original author had their issues fixed and all of you had started your own thread. I have already replied, mostly the same questions to all of you on your separate threads (except for one). And would rather avoid going back and forth on this and your threads as well.
Cheers. Smile
Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top