Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with the stylist career

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with the stylist career Empty Problem with the stylist career

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Nov 2012, 22:17

Hey guys!

First of all thanks a lot for the very quick upload of "Seasons", dear G4TW crew Very Happy
But now my problem is this: I'm in the stylist career, but since I installed Seasons I can't actually change the clothes anymore when I'm re-styling myself or a customer..
When you open up this "styling room" (or whatever this is called in English) you have 3 categories on the top left-hand corner: make-up, hair and clothing. If you click on one of these symbols, another window should pop up, showing you the actual hairstyles, clothing, etc. Although I can choose make-up and hairstyles, the clothing doesn't work: If I try to click on any category (like e.g. sleepwear or sports clothes) no window pops up, which means I can't change the clothes.

I have no mods, but a few CC's installed; most of them are hairstyles, clothing, and store updates though (in ".package"-format). I've already tried to remove this "Mods" folder - no change again. And it worked fine before I installed Seasons.

So if anyone has any ideas about what I could do, I'd be grateful Very Happy. But what I suspect is that this is again one of these bugs by EA, which means I'll probably have to wait for another patch..

See you!

//EDIT
This bug is a bit strange because if I buy a 'normal' drawer I can use it to change clothes; and if I use "testingcheatsenabled true" and "edit" my sim the same happens. I only get that problem when styling another sim or using this "Styling station" item Shocked
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with the stylist career Empty Re: Problem with the stylist career

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:50

hello,

I suspect the same thing you do. Especially since you tried it without your CC's and the result was the same.
Unless someone has another suggestion, I suggest we assume it's something that needs to be patched.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 16:59

i have the same problem, i can't change clothes in my styling career, HELP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 17:07

tamaracatharina wrote:i have the same problem, i can't change clothes in my styling career, HELP

Same problem here. As Lady ElDi suggested, we should wait for a patch to fix the issue. It is seemingly a game glitch, not anything to do with CC or Mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top