Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No hair in cas or stylist since last patch. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No hair in cas or stylist since last patch. [SOLVED] Empty No hair in cas or stylist since last patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:38

Hi all, sorry to be here with yet another problem but as you are all so great i am hoping you can help.

i updated to the 1.63 patch and did all the usual stuff we have to do and my games works almost perfect now, there is no lagging or taking an hour to load any more but unfortunately i have no hair in the game, so everyone is stuck with the hair they have (which is ea rubbish),  it is the same for all age groups male and female, the hair section is simply empty, hope you can help

Fi

Back to top Go down

No hair in cas or stylist since last patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No hair in cas or stylist since last patch. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:21

In the time being I think you should reinstall all the CC (I know it takes time) by renaming the folder C:\Users\(your computer username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. 

If that doesn't help at all, read this thread: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14528-problems-after-latest-update-fixed-it-on-my-own-eventually-solved. Remember also to clean your registry by using Your Uninstaller Pro (available in www.games4theworld.org) Super Mode. Uninstall all of your expansion packs and stuff packs and the base game with it.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

No hair in cas or stylist since last patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No hair in cas or stylist since last patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 18:34

Hi, thanks, tried the first bit but still had the problem, not sure i have the patience to do the whole uninstall thing again as i have only just managed to get everything re-installed about a month ago and finally got my game as i want it, id rather not have to start again and not sure how to add a saved game into a new one or even if it would work, so if anyone has any other suggestions i will gladly try them first, the hair is my only problem that i have seen so far,
thanks again Fi

ps, i cant seem to get a page up at the games4theworld thing to get the registry thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 02:22

Did you try removing/updating any outdated mods? I had this problem myself and it turned out that was the problem. After updating the hair showed up just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2013, 03:04

friendlyfi wrote:Hi, thanks, tried the first bit but still had the problem, not sure i have the patience to do the whole uninstall thing again as i have only just managed to get everything re-installed about a month ago and finally got my game as i want it, id rather not have to start again and not sure how to add a saved game into a new one or even if it would work, so if anyone has any other suggestions i will gladly try them first, the hair is my only problem that i have seen so far,
thanks again Fi

ps, i cant seem to get a page up at the games4theworld thing to get the registry thing
Indeed, like my previous poster said, I had another user on here who updated all her NRAAS_Master Controller mods, and then the hair showed up again. So you can give it a try - make sure that ALL mods are compatible with the new patch version 1.63.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 13:26

Hi, thanks i must have missed a mod when i was updating, i thought i had done them all but just went through them again to make sure and finally i have hair in my game again, thanks again, Fi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 18:09

Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:22

Shamrock wrote:Anything else we can help you with?
Thanks, but at the moment everything else is good, i really appreciate the help all you guys give when dumb blonde moment kicks in and i cant solve my problems Smile you are all great thanks for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:26

Glad we could help! Happy simming!
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top