Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 3 LICENSE LIMIT! #URGENTLY NEED HELP.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 3 LICENSE LIMIT! #URGENTLY NEED HELP.[SOLVED] Empty THE SIMS 3 LICENSE LIMIT! #URGENTLY NEED HELP.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 05:52

i just bought the sims 3 from origin (the best regret EVER) ..it cost me a lot when you convert it to my country's currency.Long story short.I've tried to contact ea and talking to 7 ADVISOR!!!!for the past 4 days.like seriously that had asked me to do A LOT!from uninstall it to install it again again and again.give me new code.you named it!i'm tired of waiting.like seriously now they asked me to wait until the senior support team to contact me for the next 24/72 hours!!!LIKE SERIOUSLY!!I'VE WAITED THIS GAME TO PLAY FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS and not to mention how slow my internet is,so it's took me approximately 12 HOURSSS to finish one download.just imagine how many hours has wasted there.

please..please help me solved this problem.

i urgently need to get this play as this is a gift for my lil bro before i further my studying in 4 days!and this game is on my laptop and it just gives him a few days to play if this things get solved.pleasssseeeee Sad

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 LICENSE LIMIT! #URGENTLY NEED HELP.[SOLVED] Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 LICENSE LIMIT! #URGENTLY NEED HELP.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:41

Hi
Can your explain what is exactly your problem? the game can't run or what?
In this case you can try to download the ultimate fix and follow all the instruction inside.
thanks.

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 LICENSE LIMIT! #URGENTLY NEED HELP.[SOLVED] Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 LICENSE LIMIT! #URGENTLY NEED HELP.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:51

Hello,

Using a crack would help, but unfortunately the current cracks requires at least one of the following expansions: Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff or Generations. So you'd be stuck downloading something again anyway.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:25

i bought the sims 3 from origin..my problem is...everytime i try to play..it stated i has reached license limit.

what do you mean by i must have one of the expansion?yes.i do have other expansion.but i cant install it because my sims 3 base game is the problem right now.

anyway,thanks for the quick reply!you all are the best! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 16:03

Hi,
But normally you have this problem when you try to play not when you install or I'm wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 18:20

i just figure out what is the problem is!

THANK YOU!THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE REPLY!

AND MUST SAID...THIS FORUM ROOOOOCKS!!!!!

i just wonder why in the earth i didn discover this earlier..
anyway anyhow..LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 23:48

What did you do to fix the error because i'm getting the same error message that the license have been met...please help

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Nov 2012, 13:53

erica4534 wrote:What did you do to fix the error because i'm getting the same error message that the license have been met...please help

Hello,

Please open a new topic, it'll be easier for us to keep track of individual problems. Steps 2-4 on this page should solve the problem though, but please open a topic if they don't.

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top