Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed seasons, game disk not found generatiosn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed seasons, game disk not found generatiosn Empty Installed seasons, game disk not found generatiosn

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:14

Hi there,

Although i have had sims 3 on my mac before I took it off because I needed space, I've now reinstalled the base game and generations and then installed my bought copy of seasons. I've applied the newest ultimate fix correctly however now when I click play it asks for the generations disk, which is odd as I have seasons. Anyone got any clues?

Thanks
Nom

Back to top Go down

Installed seasons, game disk not found generatiosn Empty Re: Installed seasons, game disk not found generatiosn

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:39

Trying a reinstall, so fun...

Back to top Go down

Installed seasons, game disk not found generatiosn Empty Re: Installed seasons, game disk not found generatiosn

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 05:10

Have you tried re-applying the fix? Are you sure you put the crack from the "# Crack" folder into the base game at the very end?

Also, are you using any Mods or CC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 09:18

Yes, yes and no. xD I've just installed it on my pc but I do want to get it working on my mac. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:24

Is everything Sims-related unmounted when you try to play?

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling just the Seasons xpac?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top