Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenhouse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greenhouse. Empty Greenhouse.

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 17:35

Hey guys. I would like to request the greenhouse to be uploaded to the official MediaFire acc... Obviously the one I had downloaded was not working properly, as I got the Missing Object thing with some white boxes appearing. So if you could upload it, I would appreciate it, since your downloads are always safe and trustworthy.

Back to top Go down

Greenhouse. Empty Re: Greenhouse.

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 20:52

I second this.. I saw the decrap thing and it says the Sims3package but the file that I have only been able to find is a .package which goes in the /mod folders

Unless I am simply way off and downloaded the wrong file? If someone can update the media site with the sims3package so I can decrap it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 21:04

Hi,

I decrapify the sims3pack i founded, install is OK but there's a lot of in-game issues (no roof, no correct chair etc.)
At the moment, This version (package files) is the only one I found that works fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 22:04

kytonderoga wrote:Hi,

I decrapify the sims3pack i founded, install is OK but there's a lot of in-game issues (no roof, no correct chair etc.)
At the moment, This version (package files) is the only one I found that works fine.

Kytonderoga is spot on! That version works perfectly.

Ingame shot, works fine in my game. Smile

http: https://i.imgur.com/Wmp0c.jpg (Had to space, can't post links yet..)

Thanks very much for sharing it so fast! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 22:18

This one also gives me issues like no roof ect.. =(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 22:18

From what I've read in the official forum, it isn't even worth stealing in it's present form. It doesn't keep out rain or snow or allow plants to grow in winter. A Simguru said they are looking into a fix. Which translates to "We've got your money so piss off. Someone at MTS or MATY will fix it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 22:23

Oh you mean they are being EA about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 22:28

davoid wrote:Oh you mean they are being EA about it?

Exactly. They had to know it didn't work before they put it in the store. Greedy bastards. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:05

Hi there,

Kytonderoga sent me the files, I added an Installation Guide, packed the files and uploaded it to the MediaFire account, under the "Store Updates 2012": http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:18

Hi,

I find this link for keep out the rain and the snow.

I hope it can help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:32

Ok so I got it working but now all of a sudden like 10 mins into the game my PC freezes... well the game does and when I go into windows and press CTRL+ALT+DELETE even that doesnt work, then nothing work but I can alt and tab back into game and into window... Has this happened to anyone who knows how to fix it? Thanks sorry for being such a pain in the behind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 00:34

kytonderoga wrote:Hi,

I find this link for keep out the rain and the snow.

I hope it can help.

So helpful, shared with my fellow Simmies friends. Thanks a bunch! cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 01:46

storeguy wrote: Greenhouse. 4049071320

Admin has already uploaded all the items on the official Games4theworld MediaFire account and has also updated the fixes Smile Thank you anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 01:59

As always, Admin, you are the best, thanks so much! Also thanks to Kytonderoga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:45

Natalya wrote:

Admin has already uploaded all the items on the official Games4theworld MediaFire account and has also updated the fixes Smile Thank you anyway

So decrapifying them myself still won't work? Curious because I'd rather have them in a sim3pack. I try to only use my mods folder for content that doesn't come from the store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 09:09

What is the difference?

Anyways, Thanks Admin.
It works great. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:22

gatecrazy wrote:
Natalya wrote:

So decrapifying them myself still won't work? Curious because I'd rather have them in a sim3pack. I try to only use my mods folder for content that doesn't come from the store.

Well, it won't work for me at least. Admin uploaded the ice lounge in .Sims3Pack. Only thing that's in .package form is the Greenhouse, which in .Sims3Pack form won't install and work properly, as the sunflower drops white boxes instead of seeds. So using the MediaFire content is the safest and 100% granted that it will work content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:33

gatecrazy wrote:
Natalya wrote:

Hello,

There seem to be some problems with the .Sims3Pack version (Like stuff not showing up in-game), so we decided to use the .package format for now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 19:09

ADMIN, YOURE AWESOME!!! TY FOR ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:41

stabitha666 wrote:What is the difference?

Anyways, Thanks Admin.
It works great. Very Happy

The difference is how it is catagorized in game. The option is given to sort through custom content, store content, & expansion pack content. If it's in a package file it will show as custom content even if it's store content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:43

Admin wrote:
gatecrazy wrote:
Natalya wrote:

Hello,

There seem to be some problems with the .Sims3Pack version (Like stuff not showing up in-game), so we decided to use the .package format for now.

Hmm. I see. I guess I'll have to settle with package form for now untill a working sims3pack is available. Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top